Who will ever trust America again?

Republicans complained about Obama’s “Apology Tour”. No amount of apology will make up for the damage Trump has done to our global reputation.

But fixing America's foreign policy will require much more than simply erasing bad memories of Donald Trump and reverting to the technocratic competence of the Obama administration. In fact, righting our course may demand greater skill and influence than it's reasonable to assume Biden or any other president could possess.

That's because Trump's distinctive ineptitude and incoherence on the world stage is only a symptom of a much bigger and more systemic problem.

America's inconsistency

So, ask US to leave if we are so bad. THey world can put on their big boy pants and do it their own selves.

Or, they can admit that they are ungrateful children, mouthing off at the Man, or Men, that defend them and keep them safe, because they are too busy paying for the social services the millions of muslims living in their countries demand.
We have to compete economically with China
They are the big boys now

Competing with China as part of an economic alliance is more efficient than competing with China, the EU, Japan and S Korea by ourselves

Funny, you make a point about how the rest of the world views US, and I make a counter point about what they could or could not do about it, if that is really how they feel.

Instead of addressing that, you make a completely new point about our need to work with others.

THe reason you did that, that you so quickly dropped your initial point, is because it was bullshit.

It was always bullshit. YOu did not really mean it, so the moment I addressed it seriously, you dropped it like a hot potato, and just moved on to the next line of bullshit.

You are Wally.

View attachment 363398
There was a time when the US could say, my way or the Highway.
Today, too many countries would say highway.

They are finding out there are alternatives to US leadership. Trump has shown them the way
Sure. We lead they follow... don't shit yourself. Don't know much about foreign affairs do you?
Nobody follows Trump

His leadership is not wanted and not trusted

Get back to me when they ask our troops to leave or don't want to trade with US.

Till then, it is the whining of ungrateful children.
That is the arrogance of conservatives

We are the best, the world cowers at our feet, we don’t need anyone.....If they don’t like it fuk them

Today we live in a global economy. We don’t own it. Working in alliance with other countries is preferable to declaring economic war on everyone
Except nobody, especially Trump ,is saying that. What Trump is saying is we are going to even the playing field. Your leftist hate and anger blocks you from seeing and believing the truth. It's very entertaining.

Republicans complained about Obama’s “Apology Tour”. No amount of apology will make up for the damage Trump has done to our global reputation.

But fixing America's foreign policy will require much more than simply erasing bad memories of Donald Trump and reverting to the technocratic competence of the Obama administration. In fact, righting our course may demand greater skill and influence than it's reasonable to assume Biden or any other president could possess.

That's because Trump's distinctive ineptitude and incoherence on the world stage is only a symptom of a much bigger and more systemic problem.

America's inconsistency

So, ask US to leave if we are so bad. THey world can put on their big boy pants and do it their own selves.

Or, they can admit that they are ungrateful children, mouthing off at the Man, or Men, that defend them and keep them safe, because they are too busy paying for the social services the millions of muslims living in their countries demand.

Competing with China as part of an economic alliance is more efficient than competing with China, the EU, Japan and S Korea by ourselves

Funny, you make a point about how the rest of the world views US, and I make a counter point about what they could or could not do about it, if that is really how they feel.

Instead of addressing that, you make a completely new point about our need to work with others.

THe reason you did that, that you so quickly dropped your initial point, is because it was bullshit.

It was always bullshit. YOu did not really mean it, so the moment I addressed it seriously, you dropped it like a hot potato, and just moved on to the next line of bullshit.

You are Wally.

View attachment 363398

They are finding out there are alternatives to US leadership. Trump has shown them the way
Sure. We lead they follow... don't shit yourself. Don't know much about foreign affairs do you?
Nobody follows Trump

Get back to me when they ask our troops to leave or don't want to trade with US.

We are the best, the world cowers at our feet, we don’t need anyone.....If they don’t like it fuk them

Today we live in a global economy. We don’t own it. Working in alliance with other countries is preferable to declaring economic war on everyone
That's not how they're trained to think. That's fake news.

The process is accelerating too, as technology continues to eliminate business and trade borders.

No doubt our growing list of global competitors appreciates this childish, narcissistic, ignorant, neanderthal approach.

America's inconsistency

You are Wally.

View attachment 363398

Nobody follows Trump

Except nobody, especially Trump ,is saying that. What Trump is saying is we are going to even the playing field. Your leftist hate and anger blocks you from seeing and believing the truth. It's very entertaining.
Trump thinks he gets to set the rules of the game.

Trade deals are give some to get some. Trump only wants deals where he gets everything.

I doubt we beg anyone for troops.
How soon you forget the shameless begging for allied assistance in Afghanistan, not to mention Vietnam and Iraq. Oh well, to be expected from deplorables.

LMAO We never begged for help in any of those places. Anyone who was there, was there because they wanted to be.

You sure are an idiot with a selective memory.

I doubt we beg anyone for troops.
How soon you forget the shameless begging for allied assistance in Afghanistan, not to mention Vietnam and Iraq. Oh well, to be expected from deplorables.

LMAO We never begged for help in any of those places. Anyone who was there, was there because they wanted to be.

You sure are an idiot.
except the soldiers who were drafted

America's inconsistency
Why do we need anyone to "trust us"? Trust us for what? That's what contracts and treaties are for.
Hilarity. Really? The contracts and treaties from which you have been busy unilaterally withdrawing?
Where's ISIS now that Obammer and Hillary are gone, hmm?

The Iraq parliament has done so. The US said 'screw you', thereby demonstrating its trustworthiness.

You don't even know your own history. A sure sign you're a deplorable and ineducable so I will not try further.

America's inconsistency

Get over it. The World needs US more than we need the World. Trust has nothing to do with it. It’s all about control. The World is only happy with US when they have someone like Obama that they can boss around. Obama stood up to no one accept American working Christians and Israel. That’s it.

You seem to not know that Vietnam was a democrat "war" started by JFK.
Hilarious, as though that means it was not an American war! You guys are crazy, it's easy to see why no one trusts you.

When you say "deplorable" you are speaking of republicans.

And I really don't care if foreigners trust the US or not.

I'm of the mind that we should bring all our soldiers home from foreign bases and stop propping up foreign economies with our military.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
You don't even know your own history. A sure sign you're a deplorable and ineducable so I will not try further.

I know history quite well. Its you who don't seem to know anything about history if you think we begged any of them to be there. Just shows how much you don't know.

You just make it up as you go along.

Carry on you whiny little shit. LOL

America's inconsistency

You are Wally.

View attachment 363398

Nobody follows Trump

A second ago, you were saying because China is "the big boys now" we have to "work with other nations" to compete with them.

And your point was that Trump was so bad that other nations did not want to work with US.

So, I pointed out, that if that was true, they were welcome to tell us to leave their alliances, and/or to not trade with US.

That is what THEY could and would do, if the problem was Trump not being able or willing to work with them.

That is not me making demands on them. That is me pointing out that their actions do not match your or their, words.

Further more, not wanting to have ever larger record trade deficits, is hardly "our way or the highway", you lying punk.

Why do we need anyone to "trust us"? Trust us for what? That's what contracts and treaties are for.
Hilarity. Really? The contracts and treaties from which you have been busy unilaterally withdrawing?
Contracts and treaties can and do become irrelevant over time.
As though dumping them unilaterally leads to trust.

Things that are useless should be dumped.

And like I said I don't care if foreigners trust the US or not.

You foreigners seem to care more about the US than we do about you.