Who will Obama endorse?

blackhawk

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2012
Deep in the heart of Texas.
There has been a lot of talk about endorsements since Sarah Palin endorsed Trump that got me wondering who would President Obama endorse Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders? For this to matter Sanders would have to continue to pose a challenge to Hillary beyond Iowa and New Hampshire which I don't think he will but lets say he did what Happens? I don't think the Clintons and Obamas like each other very much but would Obama endorse Hillary because she has the better chance to win the general election or back Bernie even though he has a far less chance to win but who's political ideology is more in line with his? Depending on what happens after Iowa and New Hampshire this could be a very Interesting decision for Obama.

There has been a lot of talk about endorsements since Sarah Palin endorsed Trump that got me wondering who would President Obama endorse Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders? For this to matter Sanders would have to continue to pose a challenge to Hillary beyond Iowa and New Hampshire which I don't think he will but lets say he did what Happens? I don't think the Clintons and Obamas like each other very much but would Obama endorse Hillary because she has the better chance to win the general election or back Bernie even though he has a far less chance to win but who's political ideology is more in line with his? Depending on what happens after Iowa and New Hampshire this could be a very Interesting decision for Obama.

Clinton is more like O'bama than Sanders is. Way more.

I don't think so but were all welcome to our opinions.

Wrong! But all far left drones are wrong!

It is no secret that the Obama's and the Clinton's do not like each other.

Biden has already talked up Sanders.

However it does not matter as they will continue the path of destruct created by Obama..

Never vote far left!

Forum List

Back