Who will Tillerson serve: corporate, Russia, or the US

I do not recall you being concerned about who Cankles would serve as SOS...why the hypocrisy?

Oh I missed it...Jake is the OP...

• Banned
I do not recall you being concerned about who Cankles would serve as SOS...why the hypocrisy? Oh I missed it...Jake is the OP...
Your dear heroine, Hillary, is not president elect. So, yeah, Tillerson is going to be held to the grindstone.

Rand Paul is raising a small opposition among the GOP senators to certain Trump plans that he will join with the Dems when necessary to stop in their tracks.

Oh, yes, gipper is lost.

Idiocy. Sheer blatant idiocy.

Exxon has been doing business with Russia for 20 freaking years. And before the west decided to give Hillary's Foundation donors the Ukraine, Russia had been an excellent trading partner and G8 and G20 member.

Just look at the last two very sorry Secretary of States. One was selling the department services world wide and the other ran around the planet trying crying about global warming and dragging along James Taylor as a warm up act.

:lol:

I do not recall you being concerned about who Cankles would serve as SOS...why the hypocrisy?

Oh I missed it...Jake is the OP...
They weren't pissed when cankles was giving US uranium to Russia either!

We know anyone who hitlary picked would serve a "higher power".

latest

• Banned
Yell and smell all you want, fascists: Tillerson may not make the grade if Senator Paul says 'no'.

In a major breaking story, CNN has just found out that Russians own the Cheetos factory!

Few interesting things about this guy : He didn't donate to Donald and he is for a carbon tax and common core

Last edited:
Exxon CEO Rex Tillerson's close ties to Russia make him a risky pick for Secretary of State

Tillerson as SoS is a risky pick for the US. He is close to Putin, has tight business deals with Russia.

Will he serve the US first in all of his dealings with Putin and Russia?
This is an example of fake news from the left.

If the guy has worked out deals with Russian businesses in the past...he has "close ties" to Russia, meaning their government.
If he never worked deals with Russia he is "unqualified and over his head" in foreign affairs of state.

Basically the media makes this stuff up as they go....spinning it in a negative manner.

Truth be damned.

Just look at the last two very sorry Secretary of States. One was selling the department services world wide and the other ran around the planet trying crying about global warming and dragging along James Taylor as a warm up act.

The sight of 'Mr. Stolen Valor' Kerry giving the Mullahs permission to build a nuclear bomb to threaten/destroy Israel and millions of American tax payer's bribe money made me PUKE!!!!!

Exxon CEO Rex Tillerson's close ties to Russia make him a risky pick for Secretary of State

Tillerson as SoS is a risky pick for the US. He is close to Putin, has tight business deals with Russia.

If the guy has worked out deals with Russian businesses in the past...he has "close ties" to Russia, meaning their government.
If he never worked deals with Russia he is "unqualified and over his head" in foreign affairs of state.

Basically the media makes this stuff up as they go....spinning it in a negative manner.

Truth be damned.
You just made 'fake news' about this true set of facts.

Tillerson is tight with Putin and has huge oil interests in Russia.

Yes, he needs to be watched very closely.

Truth be damned.
You just made 'fake news' about this true set of facts.

Tillerson is tight with Putin and has huge oil interests in Russia.

Yes, he needs to be watched very closely.
Yep.......a Russian agent fer sure.

Probably Agent 007.....

Cuz anyone who befriends the Russians has to be a Russian agent.

8edda310-f0aa-11e3-_713899b.jpg.cf.jpg

Rand Paul and other GOP senators are beginning to say "no".

Well....James Taylor has a remarkable voice, so it's entirely plausible.

Tillerson is looking out for the "little guy". He cares about people over corporate profit and he is dedicated to improving the lives of hard working Americans.

In his spare time he saves kittens and works with disabled children.

Forum List

Back