Who Will Win the Super Bowl?

• Rams

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • Bengals

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Halftime Wardrobe Malfunction

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
So many variables, anything can happen. One thing about Stafford, he lives for the 4th quarter. There's no better clutch player in the league IMHO, and if the Rams need a score in the last minute or 2 then he'll get it done if his OL gives him the opportunity. Maybe Burrow will too, he's having a heckuva season.

NOBODY.

When a sporting event becomes more about the circus surrounding it, the non-sporting entertainment and the commercials airing on its broadcast than about the contest on the field… the game has lost its real meaning and has value. Therefore everyone Loses when the event occurs at all.

I think Bengals will pull an upset. The only Los Angeles team to ever win a Super Bowl will continue to be the Raiders.

Like the election, you can vote multiple times.
Interesting thst you mention the election because these games are as much fake and rigged as elections are,every bit as much a dog and pony show with the outcome scripted long before the game starts,why you think that bengals defender dropped thst staffoed pick in the NFC title game.because Same as last year,the NFL wanted the host city to have the team that plays in thst city hosting it again.not all players are involved,just the coaches and a few select players. I mean that is the easiest pick a defender is ever going to make,a high school kid would have caught thst and this pro drops it.? When are the sheep ever going to wake up the NFL is as much corrupt as our government is. :uhoh3:

that was the first NFL game I had watched all year long and this will be my second game and first Super Bowl in 8 years sense the Seahawks/ patriots Super Bowl.that was the Super Bowl thst woke me up these games are as much phony as presidential elections are when the obvious took place thst Pete the cheat carrol took a payoff to throw that game not running the ball in fir the winning score.

that being said,this years Super Bowl has already been fixed for the Rams to win it all same as last years was fir the bucs to win it all.

keep in mind thst just because the NFL has this game fixed fir the Rams to win it all is unlike presidential elections,things don’t always go the way they plan it and nothing is a certainty.for example,the year the patriots went undefeated in the regular season but lost the Super Bowl,things did not go according to the planned script they had.the NFL wanted the patriots to go undefeated and win the Super Bowl as well thst year but a miracle spoiled their plans.they never dreamed Eli manning and a giants receiver would ruin their plans with Eli manning throwing a desperate Hail Mary on fourth and 10 and that giants receiver would make an incredible once in a lifetime almost impossible one in a million catch.like I said,there are only a certain number of players involved,not all the players are in on it.

Will a moment like that occur with one of the bengals players and ruin the nfls plans as well. We shall see but I don’t think so.the Rams have all the advantages,it cannot be stated how much of an unfair advantage it is fir the rams to be hosting a superbowl in not only the same city they play in but the same stadium as well.the advantages are so unfair to the opposing team as we found out in last years Super Bowl.

Interesting thst you mention the election because these games are as much fake and rigged as elections are,every bit as much a dog and pony show with the outcome scripted long before the game starts,why you think that bengals defender dropped thst staffoed pick in the NFC title game.because Same as last year,the NFL wanted the host city to have the team that plays in thst city hosting it again.not all players are involved,just the coaches and a few select players. I mean that is the easiest pick a defender is ever going to make,a high school kid would have caught thst and this pro drops it.? When are the sheep ever going to wake up the NFL is as much corrupt as our government is. :uhoh3:

that was the first NFL game I had watched all year long and this will be my second game and first Super Bowl in 8 years sense the Seahawks/ patriots Super Bowl.that was the Super Bowl thst woke me up these games are as much phony as presidential elections are when the obvious took place thst Pete the cheat carrol took a payoff to throw that game not running the ball in fir the winning score.

that being said,this years Super Bowl has already been fixed for the Rams to win it all same as last years was fir the bucs to win it all.

keep in mind thst just because the NFL has this game fixed fir the Rams to win it all is unlike presidential elections,things don’t always go the way they plan it and nothing is a certainty.for example,the year the patriots went undefeated in the regular season but lost the Super Bowl,things did not go according to the planned script they had.the NFL wanted the patriots to go undefeated and win the Super Bowl as well thst year but a miracle spoiled their plans.they never dreamed Eli manning and a giants receiver would ruin their plans with Eli manning throwing a desperate Hail Mary on fourth and 10 and that giants receiver would make an incredible once in a lifetime almost impossible one in a million catch.like I said,there are only a certain number of players involved,not all the players are in on it.

Will a moment like that occur with one of the bengals players and ruin the nfls plans as well. We shall see but I don’t think so.the Rams have all the advantages,it cannot be stated how much of an unfair advantage it is fir the rams to be hosting a superbowl in not only the same city they play in but the same stadium as well.the advantages are so unfair to the opposing team as we found out in last years Super Bowl.
Oh shut the fuck up already. Turn thr channel.

The Prog propaganda is never ending. But they will show a military commercial of toughness.

The crowd is not ram fans. It’s rich people. 50% bengals fans. Hardly an advantage

You are a liar, you watched other games as well. You posted it a few years ago when Atlanta played New England.

The other BS you spout is the games are all rigged and then you go off on New England cheating. Hey dummy, if the games are rigged, NE can’t cheat! Duh! What an idiot. Your lies get old.

eqs711hhhah81.jpg

I met Roman Gabriel, Merlin Olson and a few others once. Those were the days.

Forum List

Back