Who will win the third Presidential debate? What are your predictions?

nicoleivy5

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2016
Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton to face off in final debate before Presidential elections
"as Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton square off in the third and final debate before the presidential election.

For Trump, Wednesday night’s debate may be the last opportunity to salvage the dwindling support that in recent weeks has seemingly placed the election increasingly out of the Republican nominee’s reach."

Debate 1 - Hillary Clinton
Debate 2 - Donald Trump
Debate 3 - Donald Trump (very slight victory)

Who do you think will win this third debate, and who won the previous 2

I'll judge the debate objectively, but given that Trump no longer believes he is going to win, I expect it to be a clown show.

It is also a Fox debate, so I expect Clinton to be defending herself most of the debate.

I'll judge the debate objectively, but given that Trump no longer believes he is going to win, I expect it to be a clown show.

It is also a Fox debate, so I expect Clinton to be defending herself most of the debate.
how do you know Trump no longer believes he will win? He is very delusional

The only way trump wins it is if he focuses on issues and ignores being baited. He must look presidential...

Hillary wins in every other case...This is about getting the center and moderates to vote for you! NOT TO FIRE UP YOUR BASE.

The only way trump wins it is if he focuses on issues and ignores being baited. He must look presidential...

Hillary wins in every other case...This is about getting the center and moderates to vote for you! NOT TO FIRE UP YOUR BASE.
Agreed, Donald Trump's main weakness is his lack of focus on important issues

Yeah, like jobs.
I mean, who's interested in a paycheck anyway?

Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton to face off in final debate before Presidential elections
"as Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton square off in the third and final debate before the presidential election.

For Trump, Wednesday night’s debate may be the last opportunity to salvage the dwindling support that in recent weeks has seemingly placed the election increasingly out of the Republican nominee’s reach."

Debate 2 - Donald Trump

If this Trump's attitude going into it, he will win.

Yeah, like jobs.
all Hillary has to do is stutter {like she normally does without a teleprompter} and she loses.

Yeah, like jobs.
not many people. maybe a few hundred

Debate 2 - Donald Trump

If this Trump's attitude going into it, he will win.

will he win the elections as well (if he wins the third debate)? or just the debate

Yeah, like jobs.
all Hillary has to do is stutter {like she normally does without a teleprompter} and she loses.
Liberals want 2 things...
[1] A vagina in the Oral Office
[2] Free Stuff

Debate 1: Trump won by landslide
Debate 2: Trump wins again
Debate 3: Pence beats Hamsterman to a pulp
Debate 4: Trump wins being Hillary's dementia has gotten worse. {I dont recall} !!!

I predict Hillary's meds will give out, and so will she.

Face down on the stage. It'll look like a boxing match.

hqdefault.jpg

Forum List

Back