Who Would Vote for This Man? Biden is Completely Incoherent.

Biden vote is a dangerous thing. Look at this dim light bulb. WTF?
I love the mentioning of Trump's "inability to focus" as Biden himself stumbles, bumbles, and mumbles his way incoherently along.

why would anyone want to even come within 12 inches of Bidens nose? eweww! Biden Germs !!!!

Who Would Vote for This Man? Biden is Completely Incoherent.
Other incoherent morons will vote for him, i.e. LWNJ cultists.

Nope.....they are voting against Trump.

Trump is their ONLY motivation for voting. sad huh?
That ain't enough for Hidin' Biden to win though. Not to mention all those little bubble heads that don't like OLD WHITE MEN. Most dems will probably just give up and stay home. The young ones because creepy sniffer Joe is an OLD WHITE GUY, and the old ones because they know he's a damn senile idiot.

That ain't enough for Hidin' Biden to win though. Not to mention all those little bubble heads that don't like OLD WHITE MEN. Most dems will probably just give up and stay home. They young ones because creepy sniffer Joe is an OLD WHITE GUY, and the old ones because they know he's a damn senile idiot.
Yep, all those hypocritical assholes preening about diversity and they nominate another old white rich guy. If the left didn't have double standards, they'd have no standards at all.

That ain't enough for Hidin' Biden to win though. Not to mention all those little bubble heads that don't like OLD WHITE MEN. Most dems will probably just give up and stay home. They young ones because creepy sniffer Joe is an OLD WHITE GUY, and the old ones because they know he's a damn senile idiot.
Yep, all those hypocritical assholes preening about diversity and they nominate another old white rich guy. If the left didn't have double standards, they'd have no standards at all.
Just goes to show, that the ones doing all the talking and making all the noise are a very small minority, or the dems WOULD have nominated a minority, or a woman. It's obvious their smack don't match their actions. Somebody in the dem party is blowin' smoke.

Lol..this coming from someone who supports a moron who brags he can identify an elephant.

Lol..this coming from someone who supports a moron who brags he can identify an elephant.
You can identify an elephant?
LOL..your bar is so low for trump you fall over yourselves when Trump says he can answer the question of what city he is in. Of course, I seriously doubt you Trumptards could pass the test. Can you tell me the city or town you Live in? Don’t ask you wife! It is not a trick question!

You can identify an elephant?
LOL..your bar is so low for trump you fall over yourselves when Trump says he can answer the question of what city he is in. Of course, I seriously doubt you Trumptards could pass the test. Can you tell me the city or town you Live in? Don’t ask you wife! It is not a trick question!
You need to wipe your mouth... ya got a little shit in the corner there...

Are you now saying you can't identify an elephant?

Forum List

Back