Who Would Vote for This Man? Biden is Completely Incoherent.

Lol..this coming from someone who supports a moron who brags he can identify an elephant.
You can identify an elephant?
LOL..your bar is so low for trump you fall over yourselves when Trump says he can answer the question of what city he is in. Of course, I seriously doubt you Trumptards could pass the test. Can you tell me the city or town you Live in? Don’t ask you wife! It is not a trick question!
You never address the topic of a thread, Troll.

Instead of whining and crying about Trump supporters, why not address the drivel your Messiah was spewing?

[
LOL..your bar is so low for trump you fall over yourselves when Trump says he can answer the question of what city he is in. Of course, I seriously doubt you Trumptards could pass the test. Can you tell me the city or town you Live in? Don’t ask you wife! It is not a trick question!
Are you now saying you can't identify an elephant?
So you admit you can’t name the town or city you live in. Well, it explains why you are a Trump voter.
What does your BS have to do with the topic?

Who Would Vote for This Man? Biden is Completely Incoherent.
Other incoherent morons will vote for him, i.e. LWNJ cultists.

Nope.....they are voting against Trump.

Trump is their ONLY motivation for voting. sad huh?
That ain't enough for Hidin' Biden to win though. Not to mention all those little bubble heads that don't like OLD WHITE MEN. Most dems will probably just give up and stay home. The young ones because creepy sniffer Joe is an OLD WHITE GUY, and the old ones because they know he's a damn senile idiot.

I think many are underestimating the depth of hatred for Trump. As much as we hope they'll stay home, 58 nights in a row of rioting tell me that they're not staying home.

So then you confess you are angry at Trump for closing down the Houston Chinese Spy Building ??

Interesting

If the Democrats insist on running Biden, they should be reported for elder abuse.
Biden Is The Man. And don't worry. Little Orange Snow Flake Trump Wilts.
LOL! You lead an interesting fantasy life.
Nope.

Uh huh.

So you admit you can’t name the town or city you live in. Well, it explains why you are a Trump voter.
You can't even decide if you can identify an elephant, much less render an accurate judgment regarding your intellectual superiors. Hit the showers, kid, you lost the game.

Dude, he didn't ay that. JohnLaw did.

Biden vote is a dangerous thing. Look at this dim light bulb. WTF?

A Donald Trump vote is a dangerous thing. Trump is the biggest idiot. Remember Lou Saban, the head coach of Alabama. Or cases of coronavirus go down with less testing.
Biden will be crushed from both sides of the political spectrum. Democrats continue to blame Trump for Chinese virus. Majority of Americans are sick of wearing mask and the sky is falling nonsense. Number of cases greatly exaggerated.

That is why Trump has had to backtrack. Clearly his internal polling must be bad. You are the one who is incoherent. Everyone knows the coronavirus is a serious issue.
Chinese virus is a threat because we allow it to be. Throw away these bullshit mask and get on with life or death...God's will shall be done.

A lot of people will, including many Republicans who are tired of Trump's lies and incompetence.

Republican Voters Against Trump- 78.3K subscribers and counting
78 thousand out of a country of over 300 million. Pimple on a fleas ass.

A lot of people will, including many Republicans who are tired of Trump's lies and incompetence.
Republican Voters Against Trump- 78.3K subscribers and counting
78 thousand out of a country of over 300 million. Pimple on a fleas ass.
I said, "and counting". Today it's 79.6K with a bullet! :mm:

Remember....no one in their right mind is voting FOR Biden......

They are all simply voting AGAINST Trump. Biden just happens to be the other guy on the ballot.

Important distinction
/——/ We used to joke that Libs would vote for a tree stump as long as it had a (D) after it. Looks like we were right all along.

He has my vote because he's not the blob whose light went out a long time ago.

First you have to remove the cancer; then you worry about healing the body. Hopefully the voters will start he chemo on 11/3/20

They are all simply voting AGAINST Trump. Biden just happens to be the other guy on the ballot. Important distinction.
We used to joke that Libs would vote for a tree stump as long as it had a (D) after it. Looks like we were right all along.
How is that different from Republicans dropping their principles to follow Trump, just because he has an (R) after his name? Many are getting tired of it as evidenced by the growing numbers of Republican Voters Against Trump and now the Reagan Foundation is asking the Trump campaign to stop using his image in their campaign material.

Reagan Foundation asks Trump campaign and RNC joint fundraising committee to stop using Reagan's likeness in fundraising pitch

They are all simply voting AGAINST Trump. Biden just happens to be the other guy on the ballot. Important distinction.
We used to joke that Libs would vote for a tree stump as long as it had a (D) after it. Looks like we were right all along.
How is that different from Republicans dropping their principles to follow Trump, just because he has an (R) after his name? Many are getting tired of it as evidenced by the growing numbers of Republican Voters Against Trump and now the Reagan Foundation is asking the Trump campaign to stop using his image in their campaign material.

Reagan Foundation asks Trump campaign and RNC joint fundraising committee to stop using Reagan's likeness in fundraising pitch
/----/ " How is that different from Republicans dropping their principles to follow Trump, just because he has an (R) after his name? "
What principals did we drop? Trump is keeping his campaign promises: MAGAPILL

Check out Republican Voters Against Trump . They'll be able to tell you much better than I. The principles most mentioned are Christian values, fiscal responsibility, lack of leadership during the Covid19 pandemic and respect for the military, all of which they see him lacking.

Check out Republican Voters Against Trump . They'll be able to tell you much better than I. The principles most mentioned are Christian values, fiscal responsibility, lack of leadership during the Covid19 pandemic and respect for the military, all of which they see him lacking.
/—-/ How about DemocRAT voters who vote for Trump? Your other points are just DemocRAT talking points, twists and lies.

Yeah. I don't think any of that is working for Doofus Donnie. Maybe ya'll could make up a few trumpybear golf memes and make good old Joe the target this time instead of Hillary. You Dorks seem to get a lot of giggles out of that one.......maybe old Trumpybear would re-tweet it too.

Let's see who's laughing on 11/4.

Forum List

Back