Who would you pick?

I bet you are a blast at parties, bro
I don't attend fantasy parties with dead folk, bro.

Too bad. I found the perfect conversationalist of your level.

dda8b5cc850159ab0d035a793bcd1455.jpg
I've seen this person in a movie or tv series but I don't remember what movie or tv series... :eusa_think:

Possibly the movie "Freaks".

Freaks (1932) - IMDb

I don't attend fantasy parties with dead folk, bro. Neither do you.
I bet you are a blast at parties, bro.
He's a scientist. You have to make allowances.
I'd have dinner and conversation with you, you're still alive right? I mean I wouldn't have to talk to myself like these other folks.
That corncob is rotting. Seriously, take it out. Cant be good for your prostate.
Henry Berry Lowry, I'd go with him, attend our party?

I don't attend fantasy parties with dead folk, bro. Neither do you.
I bet you are a blast at parties, bro.
He's a scientist. You have to make allowances.
I'd have dinner and conversation with you, you're still alive right? I mean I wouldn't have to talk to myself like these other folks.
That corncob is rotting. Seriously, take it out. Cant be good for your prostate.
Henry Berry Lowry, I'd go with him, attend our party?
I am soooo proud of you!

I've seen this person in a movie or tv series but I don't remember what movie or tv series... :eusa_think:

Possibly the movie "Freaks".

Freaks (1932) - IMDb
Thanks Will! Now I remember this is the movie! :bow2: :biggrin:

Sir Winston Churchill, Mother Theresa, Benjamin Franklin, Thomas Jefferson, Abraham Lincoln, Aristotle, Jimi Hendrix.

Really the list ifascinating ut those pop in my head.

Oh and how could I not want to meet Jesus and Moses?!

You can keep the kings to yourself. If I met them it might be just to give them a lecture.

If a bottled genie gave me three wishes, I may waste one of them on the opportunity to talk with a bunch of dead folks.
That can't be a good thing!
There are a lot of kings I think would be fascinating to yak with

"Schlitzie" appeared in Tod Browning's film FREAKS. It was banned in England for 40 years.

There's a similar looking chap played by an actor in a recent series, but I can't recall the name just now.

"Schlitzie" appeared in Tod Browning's film FREAKS. It was banned in England for 40 years.

There's a similar looking chap played by an actor in a recent series, but I can't recall the name just now.
American horror story had a bunch of carnie freaks on one of their shows

Caligula, Hitler, Gehngis Kahn, or maybe Pontius Pilot.
Caligula, Adolf Hitler and Genghis Khan were dangerous! View attachment 123380

A lot of characters in the lists are dangerous, along with a few other negatives. Like Jack the Ripper.
But can you imagine? If you can be sure he don't reach over a lop your tits off, he'd be an absolute treasure to get info out of

American horror story had a bunch of carnie freaks on one of their shows

That's it. Thanks.

I would like to hang out with the guy who invented the wheel.

No presidant would make the list I'm afraid. Maybe Washington two years into his term to grab a prediction on where he thought the country would be in 200 years.

Would also like a sit down with Cabezande Vaca to hear how Texas was back when he was walking all through it.

God number 1
If it doesn't count, I would be hard pressed between Homer, Khan, JFK, King Solomon, Pharaoh Khufu or a Kennewick Man

Great list but what's a Kennewick man?

God number 1
If it doesn't count, I would be hard pressed between Homer, Khan, JFK, King Solomon, Pharaoh Khufu or a Kennewick Man

PaleoAmericans. 9K year old mongoloids. I mentioned them because I would have liked to know when they got here. Was he the first? Or was he 100th generation? They say they think mongoloids reached our continent around 20K years ago but KM was the oldest corpse we have found.
So many questions!

Hey, I could have gone with getting some head from Marie Antoinette

Not me. Not with the hygiene practices of the time.

Plus her big ole hairdo would poke him in the eyeball
God number 1

PaleoAmericans. 9K year old mongoloids. I mentioned them because I would have liked to know when they got here. Was he the first? Or was he 100th generation? They say they think mongoloids reached our continent around 20K years ago but KM was the oldest corpse we have found.
So many questions!

Oh yeah! Thanks for the moldy memory jog

Last edited:
Christ
Constantine
Mozart
Albert Einstein
Van Gogh
Abraham Lincoln
Frederick Douglass
Quanah Parker
Thomas Edison