Zone1 Who would you rather have overseeing US foreign policy: Biden or Trump?

Who would you rather have overseeing US foreign policy at this time?

• Biden

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Trump

Votes: 14 60.9%

• Total voters
Telling your Allies to actually have a sufficient force is leadership.....even now they cant defend themself
If that was his actual aim he went about it like an idiot. Now tell the class what he was doing acting like a subordinate in the presence of Vladimir Putin.

If that was his actual aim he went about it like an idiot. Now tell the class what he was doing acting like a subordinate in the presence of Vladimir Putin.
So telling NAto to beef up is something Putin wanted eh....,,What precisely are you babbling about beside some nebulous talking point

So telling NAto to beef up is something Putin wanted eh....,,What precisely are you babbling about beside some nebulous talking point
Didn't think you would address that one since it at odds with your stated reason for Trump mounting an attack on our NATO alliance. It's clear he did not appreciate the threat Putin represented.

Didn't think you would address that one since it at odds with your stated reason for Trump mounting an attack on our NATO alliance. It's clear he did not appreciate the threat Putin represented.
You are quite the dense one. Funny libs colluded with Putey during Obama ADmin but Trump is the prob

Still trying to understand why Trumpbots think hostility to our allies and buddying up to dictators was a responsible foreign policy.

Trump didn't continue that pouring gas into the coals of the Middle East policy Obama had so I will give him credit for that. Other than that, he largely punted the ball on every foreign policy possession. Biden isn't much better in his indifference to foreign policy matters TBH. He is always 6 months too late on everything he does but at least he hasn't found a way to screw up with China the way Trump did with his pointless MAGA sanctions.

You are quite the dense one. Funny libs colluded with Putey during Obama ADmin but Trump is the prob
And still you dodge the question. NATO needing to beef up was a valid issue but it is at odds with Trump continually downplaying the Russian threat to the balance of power in Europe.

And still you dodge the question. NATO needing to beef up was a valid issue but it is at odds with Trump continually downplaying the Russian threat to the balance of power in Europe.
Listen to yourself.....how is it downplaying the threat by telling them they needed to beef up.....it is precisely because of the threat he stated this

In my opinion America might or now there's rumours on Israel attacking Iran and that would almost assuredly lead to Israel's use of nuclear weapons. The destruction of Iran would then have a negative influence on Russia's ability to finish this war quickly.
Why are peaceful countries considered to be dangerous? Israel will never use the nuclear weapons it has. Every time there is some war, some people start running for the bunkers crying "Nuclear Weapons"

Putin will not be using Nuclear weapons.

Israel knows very well how to dismantle, defeat Iran without Nuclear weapons. It is doing it all the time in Gaza, Syria and Lebanon.

[ A Reminder ]

When Donald Trump was president, he openly preferred Russian president Vladimir Putin over America’s NATO allies, and even suggested leaving the alliance.

But that didn’t stop the former president from taking credit for the existence of the group of Western powers on Monday in a statement emailed to reporters:

“I hope everyone is able to remember that it was me, as President of the United States, that got delinquent NATO members to start paying their dues, which amounted to hundreds of billions of dollars. There would be no NATO if I didn’t act strongly and swiftly. Also, it was me that got Ukraine the very effective anti-tank busters (Javelins) when the previous Administration was sending blankets. Let History so note!” Trump bragged.

Observers familiar with Trump’s antipathy toward NATO and his lack of concern for Ukraine’s defense against Russia quickly pointed out the fact-free nature of his statement.

Politico reporter Sam Stein (formerly of HuffPost) posted Trump’s statement on Twitter, with some context.

Others soon followed, including retired Army Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, the former National Security Council aide who reported that Trump was trying to pressure Ukraine to investigate Joe Biden and his son in exchange for U.S. aid. That disclosure helped form the basis of Trump’s first impeachment.

Others also provided fact checks.

(full article and tweeters online)

Why are peaceful countries considered to be dangerous? Israel will never use the nuclear weapons it has. Every time there is some war, some people start running for the bunkers crying "Nuclear Weapons"
Without nuclear weapons by Israel, Iran is a far superior military power now.
And Iran's contribution to Russia's war is substantial and in the way for America.

Without nuclear weapons by Israel, Iran is a far superior military power now.
And Iran's contribution to Russia's war is substantial and in the way for America.
Iran is losing its war against Israel big time. You are not paying attention.

Iran can help Russia all it wants. Russians are only able to attack civilian targets and murder thousands of Ukrainians. And Russians themselves dying by the thousands. Win in the end.......will not happen.

Iran is losing its war against Israel big time. You are not paying attention.

Iran can help Russia all it wants. Russians are only able to attack civilian targets and murder thousands of Ukrainians. And Russians themselves dying by the thousands. Win in the end.......will not happen.
I hear your opinion! It interests me because of the question on whether it's a popular opinion or it would be considered extreme by Americans?

For instance: Is Iran in a war against Israel?

I hear your opinion! It interests me because of the question on whether it's a popular opinion or it would be considered extreme by Americans?

For instance: Is Iran in a war against Israel?
Iran is in a proxy war with Israel via Gaza, Lebanon and Syria.

Which is why one sees Israel regularly attacking Iranian planes and weapons taken to Syria, and weapons taken to Lebanon. Gaza also gets most of its weapons from Iran to attack Israel.

Trump, of course. As with Reagan, Trump scares adversaries and they back off. When they smell weakness, as with Biden, they push the limits repeatedly to see how much they can get away with.

You have a really inflated opinion of how much anyone "fears" us.

Reagan didn't scare the Soviets. they kept doing what they were doing in Central America and Afghanistan and everywhere else. Same thing with Trump. He didn't scare Little Rocket Man, who kept shooting missiles, or Putin, who kept stirring up trouble in Ukraine, or Iran, who overran Syria and Iraq.

Iran is in a proxy war with Israel via Gaza, Lebanon and Syria.

Which is why one sees Israel regularly attacking Iranian planes and weapons taken to Syria, and weapons taken to Lebanon. Gaza also gets most of its weapons from Iran to attack Israel.

Gee, maybe the Zionists can go back to europe where they came from. That would seem smart.

I mean, living somewhere that everyone around you wants to kill you doesn't seem very smart.

Russia isn't threatening the balance of power blah blah. NATO has expanded threatening them. They are not a threat but we did commit an act of war by blowing up their pipeline. So did Germany by confiscating multiple Gazprom operations owned by Russia in Germany.

Right, which led to Putin to think that he could invade any country afterwards and do it during Trump or Biden's administration.

Putin was going to invade and try to take over Ukraine if Trump had won his second term. No way Trump was going to stop him and much less help Ukraine against Russia.
Take a crap in one hand and put your wishes, dreams and thoughts in the other one. Which one fills up faster? It simply doesn't matter, Putin invaded Ukraine when Tater was president and TRUMP! was not, and reality trumps (see what I did there?) every time. TRUMP! was the peace president, we have a ways to go before we can say that about Quid Pro.

Take a crap in one hand and put your wishes, dreams and thoughts in the other one. Which one fills up faster? It simply doesn't matter, Putin invaded Ukraine when Tater was president and TRUMP! was not, and reality trumps (see what I did there?) every time. TRUMP! was the peace president, we have a ways to go before we can say that about Quid Pro.
Filthy fingers from Trumpers never fail. ROTFLOL

The US seems to be embroiled in active conflict with major adversaries to a greater extent than at any other time in the past 60 years. Given the foreign policy records of Presidents Biden and Trump, it seems clear to me that Trump was much more competent and effective than Biden. Which would you rather have overseeing US foreign policy at this time?
Damn, and here I thought Reagan's Grenada invasion was so huge.

Sure, pootin didn't want to lose his useful idiot in the former 1-term fuckup.

Forum List

Back