Zone1 Who would you rather have overseeing US foreign policy: Biden or Trump?

Who would you rather have overseeing US foreign policy at this time?

• Biden

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Trump

Votes: 14 60.9%

• Total voters
Definitely not Biden on account of him leading humanity toward nuclear world war.

Trump is a better choice for whatever reason it could be that he tried cooperation with Russia. His motives are of minor importance.

Telling your Allies to actually have a sufficient force is leadership.....even now they cant defend themself
Let Russia have them all, because none of Russia's neighbors have a force strong enough, never had or ever will, to be able to beat Russia by themselves . Leave them to the wolf.

The US seems to be embroiled in active conflict with major adversaries to a greater extent than at any other time in the past 60 years. Given the foreign policy records of Presidents Biden and Trump, it seems clear to me that Trump was much more competent and effective than Biden. Which would you rather have overseeing US foreign policy at this time?
Trump, of course. As with Reagan, Trump scares adversaries and they back off. When they smell weakness, as with Biden, they push the limits repeatedly to see how much they can get away with.

Definitely not Biden on account of him leading humanity toward nuclear world war.

Trump is a better choice for whatever reason it could be that he tried cooperation with Russia. His motives are of minor importance.
No one is leading anyone, anywhere towards a nuclear world war. Nothing but fear mongering.

Putin will never use nuclear power during this war, he is stupid, but not that stupid.

How is it the fault of Ukraine that Russia invaded it, if that is what you mean? Or are you talking about US Parties?

Russia offered an alternative. Russia wasn't willing to accept a scenario we wouldn't have accepted either.

And what was the world supposed to do with Russia's invasion of Ukraine and interest in taking many other countries afterwards?

If we couldn't defeat Afghanistan, Russia can't overtake the world. You offer the same kind of excuse Bush did to get us into Iraq.

No one is leading anyone, anywhere towards a nuclear world war. Nothing but fear mongering.

Putin will never use nuclear power during this war, he is stupid, but not that stupid.
You know, Sixties, both Putin and his foreign minister have repeatedly threatened to do so!!
It always surprises me when people make plain statements and those who don't want that to happen just don't believe it.

Most analysts expect Putin to use tactical nukes against Ukraine forces, not necessarily to bomb New York with nukes, though once nukes are used at all, of course, the Big Taboo is broken and it's open nuke season.

You're complaining about what other posters say, specifically one subset of posters. That's not the point of the OP.
Are you a moderator, all of a sudden?
Do not like my posts, ignore me.
My posts have everything to do with the OP, you just do not like me to post anything which may go against what the OP is saying.

Trump or BIden?

Conservative war mongers , who may cosy up to Dicators because they are Dictator Wannabes, or Democrats who are with the rest of the world to keep Autocrats from taking what is not theirs, I will take the latter.

You know, Sixties, both Putin and his foreign minister have repeatedly threatened to do so!!
It always surprises me when people make plain statements and those who don't want that to happen just don't believe it.

Most analysts expect Putin to use tactical nukes against Ukraine forces, not necessarily to bomb New York with nukes, though once nukes are used at all, of course, the Big Taboo is broken and it's open nuke season.
Threatening is not doing. He is a coward who is destroying Russia because be fought his army would win Ukraine within a week.

Bluster is not the same as doing it.

Putin will NEVER use Nuclear power. It will be the end of Russia and him.

Are you a moderator, all of a sudden?
Do not like my posts, ignore me.
My posts have everything to do with the OP, you just do not like me to post anything which may go against what the OP is saying.
The OP is asking a question and expressing an opinion about the two choices. You chose to whine about conservatives, something completely different, and I'm merely pointing that out.
Trump or BIden?

Conservative war mongers , who may cosy up to Dicators because they are Dictator Wannabes, or Democrats who are with the rest of the world to keep Autocrats from taking what is not theirs, I will take the latter.
TRUMP! was the peace president, the first president to start no new hostilities in decades. He has a proven track record.

Funny I

Simple....you didnt address the points you simply dismissed them as wrong think.......there is no debate anymore ....just two sets of talking points. So tally ho off to another "good" war
That was a response to an article a poster put up on Page 1.
I am totally within my rights to give an answer considering that article and who wrote it and why.

Who would you rather have overseeing US foreign policy: Biden or Trump?
President Biden, obviously.

Trump’s foreign policy was an unmitigated disaster.

Trump is an illiberal neo-fascist authoritarian who coddled dictators and despots while attacking our allies.

Trump was – and remains – a threat to democracy.

The OP is asking a question and expressing an opinion about the two choices. You chose to whine about conservatives, something completely different, and I'm merely pointing that out.

TRUMP! was the peace president, the first president to start no new hostilities in decades. He has a proven track record.
Right, which led to Putin to think that he could invade any country afterwards and do it during Trump or Biden's administration.

Putin was going to invade and try to take over Ukraine if Trump had won his second term. No way Trump was going to stop him and much less help Ukraine against Russia.

Right, which led to Putin to think that he could invade any country afterwards and do it during Trump or Biden's administration.

Putin was going to invade and try to take over Ukraine if Trump had won his second term. No way Trump was going to stop him and much less help Ukraine against Russia.
LLMMAOOOO TRRRRUUMMPPPP

In my opinion America might or now there's rumours on Israel attacking Iran and that would almost assuredly lead to Israel's use of nuclear weapons. The destruction of Iran would then have a negative influence on Russia's ability to finish this war quickly.

Forum List

Back