Who would’ve won an Obama vs. Trump race?

People are sick of the status quo, which equals Obama's legacy more of the same bullshit. Hope and change was a load of shit and only fools believed it to be a good thing. Fact

Not to sound like a broken record, and I know Hannity says this all the time....But its all a sham to try to delegitimize trumps victory.

• Banned
People are sick of the status quo, which equals Obama's legacy more of the same bullshit. Hope and change was a load of shit and only fools believed it to be a good thing. Fact
Exactly, which is why the leader of the black panthers voted for Trump

• Banned
Not to sound like a broken record, and I know Hannity says this all the time....But its all a sham to try to delegitimize trumps victory.
Delegitimizing Trumps victory can be done, just like they can claim that Hillary's cankles are really just a Republican conspiracy.

Have you ever seen Clintons ankles, in the last 20 years. She guards her legs like a Stepford wife guards her batteries

Delegitimizing Trumps victory can be done, just like they can claim that Hillary's cankles are really just a Republican conspiracy.

Have you ever seen Clintons ankles, in the last 20 years. She guards her legs like a Stepford wife guards her batteries
I cant say that I would want to see them either though

• Banned

I cant say that I would want to see them either though
But without seeing them, ever, can we be really sure that they are there?

Who would've won an Obama vs. Trump race?

Who cares, Hillary lost and that is all that is important. These liberal dorks just have to find anything to take the place of Donald Trump is the President. It's comical
Trump would have won in 2008, 2012, and 2016 against Obama. The voters were sick of Establishment Republicans, so they chose an Establishment Democrat as the lesser evil.

Who cares, Hillary lost and that is all that is important. These liberal dorks just have to find anything to take the place of Donald Trump is the President. It's comical

Trying to guess is full of holes.

Still, Obowelmovement is as incompetent as they come.............in fact, he is only slightly less incompetent than those who could have impeached him, but would not! And, now, Obysmal has someone who has the audacity to slap him and Mooochie around...........which means.......for better or worse, the American people are going to talk about the Obysmal legacy, and what is most important to them.

If you OBOWELMOVEMENT people think Obysmals legacy is so good......get up there and yell, scream, and tell America all about it-) That is wherr the rubber is again, going to meet the road................watch, NOBODY worth a nickel.........is going to stand for Obysmal!

If they try, the end for Leftists are much sooner, than if they deflect, lol. Let us see how wise they are, and Conservatives, you have them by the GONADS. Either rip them out, or if you want to show mercy for some reason, then laugh at them as they try and deflect!

Trying to guess is full of holes.

Still, Obowelmovement is as incompetent as they come.............in fact, he is only slightly less incompetent than those who could have impeached him, but would not! And, now, Obysmal has someone who has the audacity to slap him and Mooochie around...........which means.......for better or worse, the American people are going to talk about the Obysmal legacy, and what is most important to them.

If you OBOWELMOVEMENT people think Obysmals legacy is so good......get up there and yell, scream, and tell America all about it-) That is wherr the rubber is again, going to meet the road................watch, NOBODY worth a nickel.........is going to stand for Obysmal!

If they try, the end for Leftists are much sooner, than if they deflect, lol. Let us see how wise they are, and Conservatives, you have them by the GONADS. Either rip them out, or if you want to show mercy for some reason, then laugh at them as they try and deflect!
Obamas legacy is Obamacare, which has already been crucified by the insurance companies before he even leaves office, thus he has no legacy except for little boys using the little girls room, which Trump will veto and burn

I do think Obama would have won unfortunately. A race against Trump would have stirred up the black community once again, and of course, the first President to take three terms being a Mulatto.

Americans vote for their candidate like they did their favorite American Idol; how they look, how they dress, what their family is like and so on. In spite of DumBama losing over 1,000 seats across the country, he still has a 54% favorable rating. That says something right there.

Obama was successful because people liked him personally. His issues and policies were secondary, and they still would have been if he ran this election.

I do think Obama would have won unfortunately. A race against Trump would have stirred up the black community once again, and of course, the first President to take three terms being a Mulatto.

Americans vote for their candidate like they did their favorite American Idol; how they look, how they dress, what their family is like and so on. In spite of DumBama losing over 1,000 seats across the country, he still has a 54% favorable rating. That says something right there.

Obama was successful because people liked him personally. His issues and policies were secondary, and they still would have been if he ran this election.
Obama would have lost when Alveda King and the black panthers stabbed him

Forum List

Back