whoever wanted a copy of Jr's email, you ask for it ...

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
Jr/Goldstone email ..

screen-shot-2017-07-11-at-11-47-23-am.png
'
(Twitter/DonaldJTrumpJr)

The term "Crown Prosecutor of Russia" is synonymous with "Attorney General of the United States". This is the most important information in the email because it indicates that the source providing the information to Donald Trump Jr. is at the highest level of the Russian Government.

so Goldstone can send the same email to Don Cheeto via a go between ?????

gee, imagine that .. :popcorn:

Last edited:
happy now icebrain ?

yer welcome ...

:badgrin:

Jr/Goldstone email ..

'

The term "Crown Prosecutor of Russia" is synonymous with "Attorney General of the United States". This is the most important information in the email because it indicates that the source providing the information to Donald Trump Jr. is at the highest level of the Russian Government.

There was no "source," dumbass. The claim was bullshit invented by a publicist. He can send Donald Jr any email he wants, and it doesn't say a thing about Donald Jr.

guaranteed to be a low volume RW ignore post ... shame Mueller has to burden himself with this.

:rolleyes:

Jr/Goldstone email ..

'

There was no "source," dumbass. The claim was bullshit invented by a publicist. He can send Donald Jr any email he wants, and it doesn't say a thing about Donald Jr.

nah, I dont believe you.

Jared Yates Sexton

✔@JYSexton

I...worked on this story for a year...and...he just...he tweeted it out.

10:37 AM - 11 Jul 2017

Jr/Goldstone email ..

'

nah, I dont believe you.

Jared Yates Sexton

✔@JYSexton

No surprise there. Facts to snowflakes are like sunlight to vampires.

The facts are in the email you posted. It's a shame you didn't read it. Why should you believe your own eyes when the fake news is telling you what to think?

Jr/Goldstone email ..

'

You are correct. Donald Jr. has no control over what is sent to him. He did have control over whether he wanted to attend a meeting portrayed to him as direct contact with Russian officials for the purpose of colluding with those Russian officials.

Jr/Goldstone email ..

'

nah, I dont believe you.

Jared Yates Sexton

✔@JYSexton

The facts are in the email you posted. It's a shame you didn't read it. Why should you believe your own eyes when the fake news is telling you what to think?

you havent shown anyone any facts derpboi.

Jr/Goldstone email ..

'

You are correct. Donald Jr. has no control over what is sent to him. He did have control over whether he wanted to attend a meeting portrayed to him as direct contact with Russian officials for the purpose of colluding with those Russian officials.

Where did it say anything about "colluding" with them? It merely said they had information, and receiving information is entirely legal. The bottom line is that the meeting was legal. You snowflakes can't get around that.

Jr/Goldstone email ..

'

nah, I dont believe you.

Jared Yates Sexton

✔@JYSexton

You just proved what I posted to be a fact.

Facts to snowflakes are like sunlight to vampires.

Jr/Goldstone email ..

'

nah, I dont believe you.

Jared Yates Sexton

✔@JYSexton

You just proved what I posted to be a fact.

Facts to snowflakes are like sunlight to vampires.

link ..

fuck clinton ... shes not the one under 8 investigations

Is this proof that Hillary did not rig the DNC primaries?

What does this have to do with the DNC primaries. The DNC has always been able to determine their own candidate using what ever criteria they choose. The candidate could be chosen by a coin toss or drawing straws, or the officers of the DNC could just point at someone to determine the candidate. How is the DNC choice related to the subject at hand?

Is this proof that Hillary did not rig the DNC primaries?

The DNC has always been able to determine their own candidate using what ever criteria they choose. The candidate could be chosen by a coin toss or drawing straws, or the officers of the DNC could just point at someone to determine the candidate.
Could you explain the reasoning that you used to come to that conclusion?

What section of the DNC Charter Bylaws say anything about coin tosses or drawing straws or officers pointing at people?

WTF, jackass????

Forum List

Back