whoever wanted a copy of Jr's email, you ask for it ...

fuck clinton ... shes not the one under 8 investigations
How many investigations are ongoing regarding Clinton?

I'm not aware of any investigations into Clinton right now. There have been dozens, and the outcome of each and every one was the same.
The statute of limitations has not let that qunt off the hook. She can and should be prosecuted. She violated the Espionage Act over 100 times.

If you did what she did you would likely be in federal prison for the rest of your fucking life, jackass.

I'm not aware of any investigations into Clinton right now. There have been dozens, and the outcome of each and every one was the same.
The statute of limitations has not let that qunt off the hook. She can and should be prosecuted. She violated the Espionage Act over 100 times.

If you did what she did you would likely be in federal prison for the rest of your fucking life, jackass.

Major Case Contact Center at 1-800-CALL-FBI (225-5324)

ask them if they give a shit

Major Case Contact Center at 1-800-CALL-FBI (225-5324)

ask them if they give a shit
The FBI director held a press conference. He said that the FBI has evidence that Crooked Hillary committed dozens of felonies.

Why the hell are you defending her? Did she cackle about getting you out of jail on a rape charge or something?

There was no "source," dumbass. The claim was bullshit invented by a publicist. He can send Donald Jr any email he wants, and it doesn't say a thing about Donald Jr.

nah, I dont believe you.

Jared Yates Sexton

✔@JYSexton

I...worked on this story for a year...and...he just...he tweeted it out.

10:37 AM - 11 Jul 2017
No surprise there. Facts to snowflakes are like sunlight to vampires.

The facts are in the email you posted. It's a shame you didn't read it. Why should you believe your own eyes when the fake news is telling you what to think?

you havent shown anyone any facts derpboi.
You just proved what I posted to be a fact.

Facts to snowflakes are like sunlight to vampires.

link ..
I can't link to anything that would give you the ability to commit logic.

Jr/Goldstone email ..

screen-shot-2017-07-11-at-11-47-23-am.png
'
(Twitter/DonaldJTrumpJr)

The term "Crown Prosecutor of Russia" is synonymous with "Attorney General of the United States". This is the most important information in the email because it indicates that the source providing the information to Donald Trump Jr. is at the highest level of the Russian Government.

so Goldstone can send the same email to Don Cheeto via a go between ?????

gee, imagine that .. :popcorn:
If there is a crime CHARGE SOMEONE & begin impeachment.

OTHERWISE SHUT THE FUCK UP...

You idiots sound like my grandson every time his mother disciplines him he comes running to me to tell on her.

Trump is president, accept it. If crimes are evident charge someone.

Jr/Goldstone email ..

screen-shot-2017-07-11-at-11-47-23-am.png
'
(Twitter/DonaldJTrumpJr)

The term "Crown Prosecutor of Russia" is synonymous with "Attorney General of the United States". This is the most important information in the email because it indicates that the source providing the information to Donald Trump Jr. is at the highest level of the Russian Government.

so Goldstone can send the same email to Don Cheeto via a go between ?????

gee, imagine that .. :popcorn:
Do you have a link to prove what you posted is real? Or did this come from Dan Rather?

Is this proof that Hillary did not rig the DNC primaries?

The DNC has always been able to determine their own candidate using what ever criteria they choose. The candidate could be chosen by a coin toss or drawing straws, or the officers of the DNC could just point at someone to determine the candidate.
Could you explain the reasoning that you used to come to that conclusion?

What section of the DNC Charter Bylaws say anything about coin tosses or drawing straws or officers pointing at people?

WTF, jackass????

That would be the section that says the officers of the DNC choose the candidate, and they are not bound by any public vote, or anything else. The methods I mentioned are not listed, but they are examples of ways that would be deemed acceptable under that section. You might be surprised to know that the RNC has similar rules, and they could have just said Trump was not eligible to be their candidate. I'm guessing they didn't do that because of the anger they feared would result. It was a valid option though.

If you have evidence of a crime, you should call 911.

the party/ies ivestigating Trump have the emails ... nothing you dipshits can type on a fucking internet message board will change that.. youre just as irrelevant now as you have been for the last 8 years ..

so suck it :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Who the fuck told you that?

WND puts the number of investigations of Hillary at 25. Do you know of any that resulted in charges against her?

WND puts the number of investigations of Hillary at 25. Do you know of any that resulted in charges against her?
Why are you dodging the question?

If you have evidence of a crime, you should call 911.
Who told you that, jackass?

Why are you dodging the question?

Perhaps you were not clear. What was your question

Clintons been investigated more times than these asshats have IQ points, combined ... they know damn well nothing ever did, or will happen to Clinton in the future... shes been cleared ... C-L-E-A-R-E-D ... NO CHARGES

the Trump Cartel is in deep shit .. they are totally irrelevant, and they cant do a damn thing about either one.

Clintons been investigated more times than these asshats have IQ points, combined ... they know damn well nothing ever did, or will happen to Clinton in the future... shes been cleared ... C-L-E-A-R-E-D ... NO CHARGES
Crooked Hillary has not been cleared. The statute of limitations has not expired, jackass.

Crooked Hillary has not been cleared. The statute of limitations has not expired, jackass.

:itsok: it'll be ok .. the FBI will take care of it .. dont cry anymore princess :itsok:

I guess you could hold your breath until you get your way. Why don't you try that?

:itsok: it'll be ok .. the FBI will take care of it .. dont cry anymore princess :itsok:
Your concession is respectfully accepted.

Forum List

Back