Whole Foods closes flagship store in San Fran after only 1 year

People will steal if they can get away with it.

I have a friend who is the manager of Winn Dixie grocery store. His store is in a area with a high Black and Hispanic population.

Because of the labor shortage after Covid they have a hard time staffing check out clerks. So they installed several self checkout lanes.

Their loss rate sky rocketed. Before they had about a 3-5% loss. Now it is like 10-12%. And his is in an area where they prosecute thievery and do so whenever they catch somebody.

God only knows what it would be like in area where there was no prosecution like SF. Probably 30% or more. That would mean no profit so close the store down.

They need a map to negotiate the human shit in the streets.

The hair gel fascist says let's take this nationwide!

san fran shit.jpg

It was more than just theft. Employees and customers were frequently attacked. The store closed for the safety of patrons and those that work there.

Meanwhile the Governor of the state is wanting to run for President. And Democrats will step over each other to vote for him!!

Meanwhile the Governor of the state is wanting to run for President. And Democrats will step over each other to vote for him!!
I hate to say this. It does not look good for Republicans. You have to wonder if they are ever going to light a fire under their ass at some point to stop the Prog advancements. We have the RINOS running for President giving us the anti-Trump speeches again. If elected, no more swampers. And we know their agendas from the get-go.

Stores close & move out of state, but the Biden admin will bail out the vagrant left, with our Americans tax dollars(debt $pending America into poverty).

i was thinking the same. FED GOVT cant just throw money at the population as there are no stores with cold milk for the babies. But, $100B program to deliver refrigerated meat, dairy. Etc. seems likely “in another MFG crisis”.

I hate to say this. It does not look good for Republicans. You have to wonder if they are ever going to light a fire under their ass at some point to stop the Prog advancements. We have the RINOS running for President giving us the anti-Trump speeches again. If elected, no more swampers. And we know their agendas from the get-go.

boils my blood. Mac had 100 days in house. Silence on all major issues. Election fraud, J6 ignored 100%

Another week, another business shutting down in San Francisco.

Cinemark is shutting down their San Francisco location, effective immediately. The company cited ‘local business conditions’ as the reason for the closure, and we all know what that means, don’t we?

The city is on its way to becoming a retail desert. People are trying to avoid crime, homeless drug addicts and filth in the streets.// (GP)

Another week, another business shutting down in San Francisco.

Cinemark is shutting down their San Francisco location, effective immediately. The company cited ‘local business conditions’ as the reason for the closure, and we all know what that means, don’t we?

The city is on its way to becoming a retail desert. People are trying to avoid crime, homeless drug addicts and filth in the streets.// (GP)
The statist left ideology obviously has a multitude of problems.

Forum List

Back