Whom currently in politics do you consider honorable?

I would have to say Paul Ryan. He seems like a good man with strong principles.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
  • Banned
I like Paul Ryan. I like my senator too, Ron Johnson. And Scott Walker. Wisconsin has some good public servants.

And I am impressed by Marco Rubio.

I don't know much about Rand Paul but I've noticed a few things recently which impressed me and made me want to pay more attention.

I like Paul Ryan. I like my senator too, Ron Johnson. And Scott Walker. Wisconsin has some good public servants.

And I am impressed by Marco Rubio.

I don't know much about Rand Paul but I've noticed a few things recently which impressed me and made me want to pay more attention.

Democrats hate Rand Paul because he doesn't just want to talk about smaller government. Same reason the Republican establishment hates him...

I liked Ron Paul and I so far like Rand Paul. However neither of them had true power to abuse or live up to. What I mean is it's easy to make a stand politically when you know you will fail but that it will excite many people that you "tried."

If Rand runs it's a bit scary, I'd support him at this point but I'd be so let down if like Bush once in office he became a progressive liberal with a religious nut job side.

Ron and Rand Paul.

Even though I differed with Ron on political views for the most part he was the last one I can think of. Rand is just a politician will say what needs to be said to get ahead in politics. Oh and someone said Bernie Sanders I like him as well.

Can you think of any names?

Ahahahahaha....BAAAAhahahahahahahaaa.......(snorting).....Heheheheheehe.....Good one.

Given that only a sociopath can actually entertain the idea of running for political office....Bahahahaha.....Oh, don't make me start....

I would have to say Paul Ryan. He seems like a good man with strong principles.

Ahahahahaha........Baahahahhaaaaa......NOw I've got to get to the bathroom quick.....LOL!!!!!.... A life-long politician whose only job was driving a Weinermobile before he ran for Congress at the age of 28.

No kidding, look it up. He's a typical inside-the-Beltway jerk off who wants YOU to make sure he never has to get a real job!!!!

The right wingers on here show their total ignorance of public officials....AGAIN.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back