Whom currently in politics do you consider honorable?

Trey Gowdy and Rand and Ron Paul from the left i would put Dennis Kucinich I don't agree with the two Paul's on everything and with Kucinich on almost nothing but all three do seem to stand by what they believe even when it's not popular.

I think I've learned more about politics from watching "House of Cards" than ever reading all the newspapers, mags and books that I subscribe to. And although condensed and edited into a 28-hour mini-series with great lighting and dark sets, I think it's largely scripted off real people who hold high office...and underscores my belief that they are all sociopaths.

Given that, I think Malcolm X was a true, text-book classic sociopath, but he was honest enough to say that he would achieve his goals "...by any means necessary".

Last edited:
I would choose Trey Gowdy, Ron Paul, Rand Paul and Paul Ryan. I respect a few others, but these are the ones I hope remain active in Washington. No politicians, just active citizens.

I see someone chose Rangel, one of the most dishonest ones in the bunch. I guess it depends on what impresses people. Those who feel our constitution is worth keeping tend to go to the right. Those who would like more far left policies in place support those willing to do anything, no matter how crooked, to make it happen.

The worst, most dishonorable, people are Obama, Pelosi, Reid Sheila Jackson Lee. Actually, the list is longer, but who has the time to list all the flaming libturds?

Can't believe someone is dissing Paul Ryan for driving the Weinermobile. Wow, got something against people getting an honest job? And something against average citizens getting involved to help the country? Maybe some prefer those who were always paid by public money despite not being worth a penny of it.

I would choose Trey Gowdy, Ron Paul, Rand Paul and Paul Ryan. I respect a few others, but these are the ones I hope remain active in Washington. No politicians, just active citizens.

I see someone chose Rangel, one of the most dishonest ones in the bunch. I guess it depends on what impresses people. Those who feel our constitution is worth keeping tend to go to the right. Those who would like more far left policies in place support those willing to do anything, no matter how crooked, to make it happen.

The worst, most dishonorable, people are Obama, Pelosi, Reid Sheila Jackson Lee. Actually, the list is longer, but who has the time to list all the flaming libturds?

Can't believe someone is dissing Paul Ryan for driving the Weinermobile. Wow, got something against people getting an honest job? And something against average citizens getting involved to help the country? Maybe some prefer those who were always paid by public money despite not being worth a penny of it.

Not to mention that was false about that being his only job before he ran for congress -- or even necessarily his job at all. He was a salesman for Oscar Meyer. He got to ride the Wienermobile once but as far as I know that wasn't actually his job. In any case, it wasn't his only job.

Bernie Sanders.

Hmmm. That's it so far.

There are others but yes, Sanders is and has been, by far, the most honorable.

I'm stunned that anyone would name the Pauls, Rubio, Cruz, all of whom have been caught in lies and scandals.

Seriously, is there even one on the right who has not lied or cheated or stolen? Not saying Dems are squeaky clean but wowsa - the right is rotten to the core.

I'm sure most of them honor the deals they made with big donors to get elected, I guess the question of honor depends on who you ask.

What I see on this board is two extremes that either want globalism, free money and to bash men all day or to take us back to the period pre-constitution with the states having all the power.

How about the middle ground with someone that wants America to remain a great power? Someone with vision...A Kennedy, Reagan, etc. None of you extreme conservatives would vote for Reagan today as he supported investing in our country and thought up the space station freedom(aka, international space station). None of you people care about sanity or the future of this country as a great power.

Obama has a few good ideas in general like a American first policy and the reality that we must invest within our own country. I am not saying he hasn't fucked up royalty in doing so but we need someone that can.

I never agreed with him and he's currently retired, but I always thought Dennis Kucinich was an honest broker. He also seemed like a decent albeit misguided man.

Rand Paul seems pretty square as do Mike Lee and Ted Cruz. Trey Gowdy from SC looks like a real mensch, but he hasn't been around quite long enough to know if he's a real ass-kicker or a political piggy who speaks well.

Bernie Sanders.

Hmmm. That's it so far.

I'm stunned that anyone would name the Pauls, Rubio, Cruz, all of whom have been caught in lies and scandals.

Seriously, is there even one on the right who has not lied or cheated or stolen? Not saying Dems are squeaky clean but wowsa - the right is rotten to the core.

Only a cavemen would name Pauls, Rubio or cruz as they'd defund one of the greatest scientific bodies in the history of mankind...Noaa, Nasa, Nhc, and kill all funding for the advancement of science in this country. These people aren't conservatives as the conservatives(real ones) in the 40's and 50's strongly believed in science and the advancement of humanity. These three fools are nothing short of Amish within belief!

Whom currently in politics do you consider honorable? Can you think of any names?
Not really, and I don't follow the political circus on TV lately - maybe Ron Paul, but not sure if he is still in politics?

Bernie Sanders.

Hmmm. That's it so far.

Only a cavemen would name Pauls, Rubio or cruz as they'd defund one of the greatest scientific bodies in the history of mankind...Noaa, Nasa, Nhc, and kill all funding for the advancement of science in this country. These people aren't conservatives as the conservatives(real ones) in the 40's and 50's strongly believed in science and the advancement of humanity. These three fools are nothing short of Amish within belief!

I think you meant to say they'd follow the constitution. You're welcome.

Add in Elijah Cummings and Charlie Rangel.

Charlie Rangel was busted cheating on his taxes while he was on the fricken Ways and Means Committee.
Not only did he get busted cheating on his taxes ... But he was on the committee that spends tax money honest people pay ... You are such a dumbass it is pitiful.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back