Whom currently in politics do you consider honorable?

Are we limited to Americans it didn't say.

Mitt Romney
Scott Walker
Vladimir Putin
At least more honorable than the evil slime currently in the white house.

The following appear honorable, regardless of multiple dishonest efforts to impugn their integrity:
John Kerry-D
Huntsman-R
Obama-D
Jeb Bush-R
Hillary Clinton-D
Bob Dole-R
Elizabeth Warren-D
Joe Biden-D

There r honorable pols on both sides of the political spectrum...and if u think none exist...u, as a citizen who has the responsibility to vote 'em in (or not), are responsible...

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Mitt Romney
Scott Walker
Vladimir Putin

Your jackboots and Russian military goose stepping music arrived by FedEx today, they left them on my porch by mistake.....

Can you think of any names?

Is this a trick question?

People like Trey Gowdy (R) come to mind, Paul Broun (R) also comes to mind. I've had friends who had personal encounters with the man. He'll bend over backwards to help you. To be honest, the rest of them are dishonorable and dishonor America.

If I expanded the question to people who have recently been in politics, Joe Lieberman would make my list.

Jimmy Carter would for his humanitarian work.

Most of the Bush family would.

Mitt Romney
Scott Walker
Vladimir Putin

So...u think an endlessly deceiving, murderous and manipulative KGB hegemony seeking killer is honorable while calling our own prez "slime"?
Nice.
No wonder Putin is laughing his ass off...there will always be fools like u to make the Machiavellians of the world happy.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I'm mildly surprised at myself that I would include George H.W. Bush. I used to be angry at him for his dishonesty. His awkward prevarications are why I voted for Clinton in '92. Ironic, eh?

And I'm not referring to the "read my lips" pledge. He made many false statements about events which went before. That bothered me profoundly.

But now I've softened and include him in my list.

The following appear honorable, regardless of multiple dishonest efforts to impugn their integrity:
John Kerry-D
Huntsman-R
Obama-D
Jeb Bush-R
Hillary Clinton-D
Bob Dole-R
Elizabeth Warren-D
Joe Biden-D

You are a truly lost soul.

Or just incredibly stupid.

Can you think of any names?

Is this a trick question?

People like Trey Gowdy (R) come to mind, Paul Broun (R) also comes to mind. I've had friends who had personal encounters with the man. He'll bend over backwards to help you. To be honest, the rest of them are dishonorable and dishonor America.

but they'd take away your safety net. Cutting your nose off in spite your face isn't wise!

If you don't follow politics much, you only turn your neck towards it when the political arena seems to be getting loud about something.

America's political arena only gets loud when we start to hear things about "Why would Obama let Americans die in Benghazi?".

And our first response is to go, "Whoa! What?! Obama let our people die in Benghazi? WTF?!".

And then our second response is to actually look into it, and when we do, we realize it's just another bullshit false outragy story concocted by Republicans to pretend like Obama is evil or something.

But he's not. He's an honorable politician. And he's a refreshing President for a change. Even though he's entered his 6th year in office, he says things that are true and well articulated. He listens, he compromises, he deals fairly, he's fucking remarkable as all get out on the world stage, always working every line, always msg'ing with other leaders, so good at quietly getting the world totally on his side in such unprecedented ways, like how he got everybody else to pay for the no-fly-zone and other business over Libya.

Obama is good at making other countries realize that it's more in their own interests to be involved in a concerted effort on things, like Libya, Syria, Iran, Egypt and now Russia.

Russia's blue chip stocks went for a crash earlier today because our President put just one of Russia's big banks into sanctions. Our President is playing the winning hand. What the world economy could do to Russia so far outweighs what Russia could do to any of us, but it hasn't stopped Obama's totally irrational peanut gallery from actually taking the moronic, puny, two-bit tyrant Putin's side.

And even with all the bullshit that Republicans are throwing at their own President now, he keeps inviting their dumb asses to meet and work out budget deals, to keep reigning in the deficits as he has done, to pass immigration reform, to raise the minimum wage so that less of our taxpayer dollars go to support 40-hour-a-week workers.

Obama is a fair man, a fair President. A guy who seems to really be thinking about what he's doing and who goes out of his way to communicate with anyone, no matter how extreme they are to one end or the other. Doesn't matter to him, he's ready to work with anyone to get things done. That's unique, and it's still refreshing over 5 years later.

What Republicans say about him is so egregiously false that it now just plays like satire, the ridiculous claims they make of him.

And still Obama's the kind of guy that would take their call and work something out. Pretty honorable guy. If I had to deal with those stupid baggers all day in Washington, just making up shit out of thin air and wasting everyone's time, I'd be livid, but Obama is still so reasonable and jokey about them.

Al Franken
Mark Begich
:eusa_angel:

Jeff Flake
John Boozman
Mike Crapo
:eusa_angel:

This was a trick question, right?

Forum List

Back