Whom currently in politics do you consider honorable?

Can you think of any names?
Sarah Palin
Scott Walker - he faced people and told them what they didnt want to hear.
Mike Huckabee
George W Bush
George H W Bush
Rand Paul - he seems to be sincere
Mitt Romney - I don't think that man could tell a lie if a gun was held to his face.

Barack Obama.
John McCain.
John Kerry.
Chuck Hagel.
Joe Biden.
Jesus Christ...

There are others but yes, Sanders is and has been, by far, the most honorable.

I'm stunned that anyone would name the Pauls, Rubio, Cruz, all of whom have been caught in lies and scandals.

Seriously, is there even one on the right who has not lied or cheated or stolen? Not saying Dems are squeaky clean but wowsa - the right is rotten to the core.

Only a cavemen would name Pauls, Rubio or cruz as they'd defund one of the greatest scientific bodies in the history of mankind...Noaa, Nasa, Nhc, and kill all funding for the advancement of science in this country. These people aren't conservatives as the conservatives(real ones) in the 40's and 50's strongly believed in science and the advancement of humanity. These three fools are nothing short of Amish within belief!

I think you meant to say they'd follow the constitution. You're welcome.

So the 18th century is what you're talking about? So noaa, fda, epa, etc all are all unconstitutional. We'd be a back water shit hole if you people got your way.

And you don't know shit about the constitution. Washington even signed those signing statements!

Add in Elijah Cummings and Charlie Rangel.

Charlie Rangel was busted cheating on his taxes while he was on the fricken Ways and Means Committee.
Not only did he get busted cheating on his taxes ... But he was on the committee that spends tax money honest people pay ... You are such a dumbass it is pitiful.

Yeah I hate it when liberals here try to blow smoke up our ass.

First of all there's no way in hell 60% of this country is going to throw away the fda, cdc, epa, nws, noaa, and the safety net. I am sorry but none of these are unconstitutional and if you believe so you're dead wrong.

These help make us the first world country that we're! Secondly, the corporations do in fact need to be regulated. Sorry to burse your little caveman ego!

Bernie Sanders.

Hmmm. That's it so far.

There are others but yes, Sanders is and has been, by far, the most honorable.

I'm stunned that anyone would name the Pauls, Rubio, Cruz, all of whom have been caught in lies and scandals.

Seriously, is there even one on the right who has not lied or cheated or stolen? Not saying Dems are squeaky clean but wowsa - the right is rotten to the core.

is there any on the left?.....a politician is a politician.....just because they tell you .."im a good guy" dont mean shit.....check his pockets when he leaves the room you might find your missing silverware.....

Only a cavemen would name Pauls, Rubio or cruz as they'd defund one of the greatest scientific bodies in the history of mankind...Noaa, Nasa, Nhc, and kill all funding for the advancement of science in this country. These people aren't conservatives as the conservatives(real ones) in the 40's and 50's strongly believed in science and the advancement of humanity. These three fools are nothing short of Amish within belief!

I think you meant to say they'd follow the constitution. You're welcome.

So the 18th century is what you're talking about? So noaa, fda, epa, etc all are all unconstitutional. We'd be a back water shit hole if you people got your way.

And you don't know shit about the constitution. Washington even signed those signing statements!

no one wants to go back to the 19th century Matt......

I would have to say Paul Ryan. He seems like a good man with strong principles.

Remember his lie about his running time when he was Romney's VP pick? What priniciple do you think he was advancing at that moment?

lol ... he got his running time wrong ... what a horrible mistake. Good to hear you hold politicians to such high standards. Clinton must have been hell for you to endure. I don't know how you're surviving Obama.

Remember his lie about his running time when he was Romney's VP pick? What priniciple do you think he was advancing at that moment?

Who cares if he exaggerated his running time!!?! Is that all you've got?

First of all there's no way in hell 60% of this country is going to throw away the fda, cdc, epa, nws, noaa, and the safety net. I am sorry but none of these are unconstitutional and if you believe so you're dead wrong.

These help make us the first world country that we're! Secondly, the corporations do in fact need to be regulated. Sorry to burse your little caveman ego!

They're all unconstitutional, especially the FDA and the EPA.

If a person has 'strong principles,' he doesn't lie about stuff like this. It shows weakness of character. It makes me wonder. If someone would lie about something this inconsequential, what will he do when he's faced with either telling the truth which may not help him or lying in order to get something he really wants?

If a person has 'strong principles,' he doesn't lie about stuff like this. It shows weakness of character. It makes me wonder. If someone would lie about something this inconsequential, what will he do when he's faced with either telling the truth which may not help him or lying in order to get something he really wants?

Damn, Clinton and Obama must be excruciating to you.

lol ... he got his running time wrong ... what a horrible mistake. Good to hear you hold politicians to such high standards. Clinton must have been hell for you to endure. I don't know how you're surviving Obama.

He didn't get his running time wrong. He lied about it. There's a difference. Runners remember their time since it's a matter of pride if it's a good number. It was the fact that it seemed TOO good that got someone to check in the first place. A more average (and truthful) time probably wouldn't have spurred many people to verify it. But if and when a politician aspiring to higher office claims some kind of herculean effort, or makes up some story to bask in the glory of the accomplishment like a guy trying to pick up a girl in a bar, he shouldn't be surprised if someone checks it out. Chances are Ryan got off lucky since he likely won't lie again about something that can so easily be refuted.

Damn, Clinton and Obama must be excruciating to you.

All politicians engage in a certain amount of prevarication and word parsing. Anyone who doesn't understand that is naive.

He didn't get his running time wrong. He lied about it. There's a difference. Runners remember their time since it's a matter of pride if it's a good number. It was the fact that it seemed TOO good that got someone to check in the first place. A more average (and truthful) time probably wouldn't have spurred many people to verify it. But if and when a politician aspiring to higher office claims some kind of herculean effort, or makes up some story to bask in the glory of the accomplishment like a guy trying to pick up a girl in a bar, he shouldn't be surprised if someone checks it out. Chances are Ryan got off lucky since he likely won't lie again about something that can so easily be refuted.

So what are your feelings about Clinton and Obama?

Remember Obama who lied before he was elected president and said he never said he supported single payer healthcare? Just to pick one of his numerous fabrications.

Nevermind.

I find Ryan honorable. And Obama is honorable insofar as the office he holds is honorable. He doesn't honor that office but that's another matter. I don't expect a straight answer from you about him so I won't ask again.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back