🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Whom The Gods Would Destroy.....

.....they first make mad.

Now where is that more evident than in the movement led by our former President, the titular head of the LBGT Movement.

Today's iteration of the madness...
Transgender movement: forcing everyone to participate in some people's delusions.

"FINALLY! National Sorority Begins Accepting Dudes Who Pretend To Be Women

Alpha Chi Omega, the 193-chapter national sorority, will now allow dudes who dress up as and pretend to be women to become pledges and, ultimately, full-fledged members.

“Hello, sisters,” Harris tells Alpha Chi Omega members in the video.
“Members from all across the country have sought guidance about transgender women who’ve expressed interest in joining,” she then explains between frosty smiles.
“To stay relevant in today’s world, Alpha Chi must be inclusive of all who live and identity as women regardless of their gender assigned at birth.”
“A transgender woman is just as much of a woman as I am,"

Not everyone associated with Alpha Chi Omega is happy about the decision. Some alumnae took to Facebook to express criticism.
I am relieved to see that I am not alone in my disappointment in Alpha Chi Omega's decision on gender diversity. We owe it to our current sisters and those to come in the future to protect them. This position does to meet that responsibility. It's sad to see AXO falling into the trap of being PC instead of really thinking what this means. You may as well give up being a single gender fraternal organization. What is to stop a male (who considers himself a male) to join? You open the door to all now. I'm very sad. I was sad that my daughter never had the chance to join AXO. Now maybe I'm glad she can't. I will be rethinking further foundation donations, as I'm sure other disappointed sisters will be doing as well."
FINALLY! National Sorority Begins Accepting Dudes Who Pretend To Be Women
Love the title. We see this happening wherever you look

The world is insane. The once great West is destroying itself.

Sadly, you are 100% correct.
I cannot help but feel that the recent election is a pause in the downward spiral.

I want two pro-American parties, competing, struggling to win by each trying to be better for Americans.

The unexpected and unmitigated loss to a novice was a message....and I hoped it would be seen by Democrats as an opportunity to go back to being the party of JFK and traditional Democrats.

Not so.

They are trying to live on lies on fabrication....and becoming a vulgar, coarse ingredient in the public discourse.....
Trump didn't collude with Russia
Trump didn't obstruct justice

Nor should America see or hear the President referred to by the disgusting Colbert, or this:

"Outgoing California Democratic Party chairman John Burton left his post of eight years on Saturday by waving his middle fingers in the air and rallying his party’s annual convention to chant “F*ck Donald Trump!”"

AP_17140707595890-640x480.jpg

California Democratic Party Leader Leads 'F*ck Donald Trump' Chant at Convention - Breitbart

They are a party based on lies and profanity.

Only the sleaziest individuals can be proud of this party.

I know a lot of Republicans who think they are men because they have dicks.

I know a lot of Republicans who think they are men because they have dicks.

A brilliant addition to the thread from RealDumb.

See....I recognized you, thereby making you famous.

My giving you the appellation 'Dumb' is a small price to pay for fame!

And by small I mean huge, and by fame I mean humiliation.

And now on to better news.......the Democrat Party beast is in the process of eating it's young.

"Also on Saturday, longtime Democratic leader Eric Bauman was elected as chairman of the California Democratic Party Saturday, by just over 60 votes. But his rival, Kimberly Ellis, refused to concede, and has reportedly stated that she is in touch with attorneys over the matter.

“Bauman was a favorite of the party establishment, while Ellis drew the backing of liberals who supported Sen. Bernie Sanders in last year’s presidential primary.”

He recently endorsed Rep. Keith Ellison (D-MN) to chair the Democratic National Committee. Former Secretary of labor Tom Perez won the chairmanship, but appointed Ellison as his deputy chair. [This was a tough choice for the faithful....a Muslim anti Semite vs a certifiable psychotic.]

Saturday’s convention also saw some drama when a convention staff employee interrupted Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA), as she spoke at the African American Caucus meeting, to ask her to shorten her speech.

As soon as the man approached Waters’s podium, one of the women sitting on stage to her left shouted, “Hey, hey, hey, hey.” Another woman in the audience could be heard saying, “leave her alone.” ....They try to shut me up all the time.” [Probably the only sign of wisdom there.]

...the three-day convention also had a raucous start Friday, as liberal activists booed and heckled DNC Chair Tom Perez..."
California Democratic Party Leader Leads 'F*ck Donald Trump' Chant at Convention - Breitbart

Jeremiah Wright Chickens Coming Home To Roost

Forum List

Back