Whoopi is "sick of it" tells gun owners they can't have AR-15s anymore

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Whoopi has spoken, she's sick of it, and now you must destroy your AR, hand it over to authorities, or give it to me (I will destroy it for you, you can trust me).

WATCH: Whoopi Goldberg tells gun owners 'you can’t have' AR-15s anymore​

On Tuesday's episode of The View, a fed-up Whoopi Goldberg told gun owners, "You can’t have [an AR-15] because it kills people and children and I’m sick of it.”

I would love for Woppie to come to my house to take my 29 AR-15s and the M-16. Also, my 300 high capacity magazines and the 30K of .223 I have.

It would be hilarious.
I used to have all that hardware and ammo, but tragically, I lost all of it in a boating accident on the Sabine river near Deweyville. I am left with hardly anything.

Woopie could walk right in and take what I have left and I would be completely powerless to stop her.

:laughing0301:

Whoopi has spoken, she's sick of it, and now you must destroy your AR, hand it over to authorities, or give it to me (I will destroy it for you, you can trust me).

WATCH: Whoopi Goldberg tells gun owners 'you can’t have' AR-15s anymore​

My kneejerk reaction is something like . . . come on over, Whoopie Pie and take it. What's even more mysterious to me, however, is how for the past decade and more our government has allowed, some might even say encouraged, private American citizens to build their own AR style weapons in the comfort of their own abodes with zero oversight other than records of bills of sale. Stay with me. But all of a sudden, long, long after tens of millions of Americans have "secretly" built their own untraceable ARs, now our government wants to ban or be rid of them or tell us we can no longer own them? Get out of here. Was the 80% delivered to your door receiver craze all a big government set-up to entrap millions of law abiding citizens? I wonder.

I would love for Woppie to come to my house to take my 29 AR-15s and the M-16. Also, my 300 high capacity magazines and the 30K of .223 I have.

It would be hilarious.

You could save her the trip, by just sending them to me.
I would even pay for your shipping costs!

Ms. Goldberg is full of shit. I heard her cackling the other day about "her right to abortion"

If either her or Joy Behar ever need an abortion , I'd commit it myself. Old bags like that don't get pregnant, she takes her audience for fools.

Forum List

Back