Whoopi is "sick of it" tells gun owners they can't have AR-15s anymore

A couple airplanes killed 3000 people on 9/11. Did we get rid of airplanes?. No. We secured the cockpit and beefed up security.

Did I miss something? Did someone appoint Whoopie the decider of what goes on in this country?

Maybe someone should inform her of how many children under the age of 15 died in car accidents each year. Will she be willing to give up her car(s)?

Did I miss something? Did someone appoint Whoopie the decider of what goes on in this country?

Maybe someone should inform her of how many children under the age of 15 died in car accidents each year. Will she be willing to give up her car(s)?
It’s TALK SHOW

Man your pants are in a major wad

Whoopi has spoken, she's sick of it, and now you must destroy your AR, hand it over to authorities, or give it to me (I will destroy it for you, you can trust me).

WATCH: Whoopi Goldberg tells gun owners 'you can’t have' AR-15s anymore​

This should scare people: a Holocaust denier telling people they can't arm themselves.

Minute 5:00 if you don't want to watch it all.

". . . Goldberg expanded on her stance later in the conversation, comparing gun ownership rights to the ongoing debate over abortion rights after a leaked opinion earlier this month suggested the Supreme Court was preparing a reversal of Roe v. Wade.

“I don’t want all your guns the way you don’t want to take away all my rights to abortion,” Goldberg added. “I don’t want all your guns. I want that AR-15. I want it. And we’re going to vote it out. So it’s going to not be acceptable.”

She’s welcome to her opinion

But she often comments for “shock value.”
It is not "JUST FOR SHOCK VALUE. . . "

It molds the opinions of stay at home moms, and thus how they choose to vote. It is propaganda of the interlocking directorate, the STATE, and the global billionaire elite powers.

It programs and brainwashes the lower and lower middle class women who have never been taught skills for critical thinking and analysis for themselves. You do know Barbara Walters set it up, right?

U.S. television ratings​

The tenth season of The View averaged 3.5 million viewers per episode, with the season premiere being the series' most watched at 4.4 million viewers.[32][198] In November 2008, the show's post-election day telecast garnered the biggest audience in its history at 6.2 million in viewers, becoming the week's most-watched program in daytime television.[199] It was surpassed by the broadcast on July 29, 2010, which featured President Barack Obama's first appearance as a guest and garnered 6.6 million viewers.[200] In 2013, the show averaged 3.1 million daily viewers, which outpaced rival talk show The Talk.[201][202] It averaged 4.1 million viewers during Walters' final week in May 2014, with the episode featuring a farewell to Walters on May 16 garnering 5.2 million viewers and ranking as the show's fourth most-watched broadcast.[203]

The season 18 premiere in September 2014 drew the show's second largest season premiere audience to date of 3.902 million viewers.[204][205] The ratings declined following the premiere, with those in the demographic of women 25–54 "pacing downward for the fourth straight season" and being 30 percent lower from five years prior.[206] The ratings in the same demographic in January 2015 were down nine percent from the year prior.[207] Season 19 averaged 2.757 million viewers per episode.[208] The show averaged 2.94 million viewers during the first week of November 2016.[141] Its viewership during season 20 had been up five percent from the previous season by April 2017.[208]

The 21st season attained the show's highest ratings since Walters' retirement, averaging 2.9 million viewers per episode.[82] Its 5,000th episode, which aired in November 2019, garnered 3.021 million viewers.[209] The series was one of the top five daytime talk shows in the U.S., with an average of 2.5 million daily viewers, as of January 2020.[210] During the November 2020 sweeps period, it averaged 3.048 million viewers.[211] The View was the daytime talk or news program to obtain the highest number of total viewers during its 24th season, averaging 2.743 million viewers.
[212]

00elitesphoto.jpg

Minute 5:00 if you don't want to watch it all.

". . . Goldberg expanded on her stance later in the conversation, comparing gun ownership rights to the ongoing debate over abortion rights after a leaked opinion earlier this month suggested the Supreme Court was preparing a reversal of Roe v. Wade.

“I don’t want all your guns the way you don’t want to take away all my rights to abortion,” Goldberg added. “I don’t want all your guns. I want that AR-15. I want it. And we’re going to vote it out. So it’s going to not be acceptable.”

Cackling old hens

Forum List

Back