Whoopi is "sick of it" tells gun owners they can't have AR-15s anymore

Whoopi has spoken, she's sick of it, and now you must destroy your AR, hand it over to authorities, or give it to me (I will destroy it for you, you can trust me).

WATCH: Whoopi Goldberg tells gun owners 'you can’t have' AR-15s anymore​

First of all WTF is whoopi and you guys even listen to her .. `

Only 30K?....Piker. ;)
That is only my .223. Doesn't include the other rifle ammo like the .308. and 22LR or the shotgun shells or the pistol ammo.

I have enough ammo stored up to shoot at the range rest of my life and still have a decent SHTF stash.

Damn you, man.

Now you have me thinking about what would have happened if Belushi and Whoopi ever had a kid together.
2022053102145662966930a40fa.jpg

20220531021601629669713bc4e.jpg

Whoopi has spoken, she's sick of it, and now you must destroy your AR, hand it over to authorities, or give it to me (I will destroy it for you, you can trust me).

We have too many nitwits living in the country who do not learn from history!

In any event see Fidel Castro’s “common sense” gun control pitch

And once the people were disarmed, they learned how stupid they were to allow themselves to be disarmed.

JWK

They are not “liberals” or “progressives”. They are Authoritarian Revolutionaries, the very kind who took over Cuba and now rule over the people with an iron fist.

Yet she has no interest in telling thugs in Chicago who are killing 1000 to 1 as many as mass shooters kill - to give her their guns.

It's called selective outrage. And the left is very, very, very good at it.

Last edited:
Yet she has no interest in telling thugs in Chicago who are killing 1000 to 1 as mass shooters to give her their guns.

It's called selective outrage. And the left is very, very, very good at it.

If the police went into the Killing Fields of Chicago (or other Urban Heck Hole) and started shaking down gangstas and confiscating their weapons, the libs would have a conniption. Even though that kind of plan could actually reduce the nation's murder rate.

If the police went into the Killing Fields of Chicago (or other Urban Heck Hole) and started shaking down gangstas and confiscating their weapons, the libs would have a conniption. Even though that kind of plan could actually reduce the nation's murder rate.
They already did.
It was called stop and frisk. The left went crazy, and it was held unconstitutional and revoked.
I would have proposed that there should be emergency mandates in such high crime areas to protect non criminals who are constantly victims of the gang bangers.
So now, in Chicago, as well as other critically high crime areas, gangs can walk around illegally armed without any fear of getting caught.

Forum List

Back