Whoopi is "sick of it" tells gun owners they can't have AR-15s anymore

Minute 5:00 if you don't want to watch it all.

". . . Goldberg expanded on her stance later in the conversation, comparing gun ownership rights to the ongoing debate over abortion rights after a leaked opinion earlier this month suggested the Supreme Court was preparing a reversal of Roe v. Wade.

“I don’t want all your guns the way you don’t want to take away all my rights to abortion,” Goldberg added. “I don’t want all your guns. I want that AR-15. I want it. And we’re going to vote it out. So it’s going to not be acceptable.”

I'm going to bet you a truckload of money the ignorant **** can't tell you what an AR-15 is.

Whoopi has spoken, she's sick of it, and now you must destroy your AR, hand it over to authorities, or give it to me (I will destroy it for you, you can trust me).

WATCH: Whoopi Goldberg tells gun owners 'you can’t have' AR-15s anymore​

There are over 200 million AR style weapons in the US. 40ish of them have been used in mass shootings. It's not the weapon that is the problem.

Whoopi has spoken, she's sick of it, and now you must destroy your AR, hand it over to authorities, or give it to me (I will destroy it for you, you can trust me).

WATCH: Whoopi Goldberg tells gun owners 'you can’t have' AR-15s anymore​

Why do you watch the fucking View? Are you a fucking stay at home mom? The ratio to men/women on this board doesn't exactly correlate to this board giving one bent fuck about what Whoopi Goldberg says or thinks. For fucks sake, the ratio to Dems/Reps on this board doesn't exactly correlate to it either.

So I must ask, OP, why do you vomit this nonsense on USMB's freshly sanitized floors?

Forum List

Back