Whoopi is "sick of it" tells gun owners they can't have AR-15s anymore

Who exactly told you that an AR-15 is a "military style weapon"? Whoopi Goldberg?
I don’t listen to her. Why do you think these kind of weapons are needed? People need to defend themselves but some weapons are extreme and used to commit mass murder.

I don’t listen to her. Why do you think these kind of weapons are needed?
Because:

1. Fuck you
2. You are not a self or home defense expert, so fuck you
3. Self and home defense experts LOVE "assault weapons" especially the AR platform and Hi Cap magazines
4. Fuck you, you don't a cock sucking thing about guns or self/home defense, so
5. Mind your own business and shut the fuck up

:beer:

The AR 15 is a rapid fire weapon, which would benefit the military, not necessary with civilians.
It depends upon who the enemy is.

There was an incident a couple of years ago here in Central Florida where a woman defended her family against three intruders with an AR. She killed two of them and wounded a third. She needed the fire power.

There are four reasons to own an AR or semi auto military style rifle.

1. Recreational purposes. Millions of Americans enjoy shooting those rifles. I am one. I'm going out tomorrow morning to shoot a Colt 6920 with an ACOG. Civilian version of the M-4.

2. Hunting. A lot of people hunt with an AR style rifle.

3. Self defense. There are other self defense firearms but many people prefer having the AR available if need be.

4. Putting power in the hands of the citizens. Our Founding Fathers warned us of government abuse and having guns like the AR provides the citizens with substantial firepower. That is a good thing.

It depends upon who the enemy is.

There was an incident a couple of years ago here in Central Florida where a woman defended her family against three intruders with an AR. She killed two of them and wounded a third. She needed the fire power.

There are four reasons to own an AR or semi auto military style rifle.

1. Recreational purposes. Millions of Americans enjoy shooting those rifles. I am one. I'm going out tomorrow morning to shoot a Colt 6920 with an ACOG. Civilian version of the M-4.

2. Hunting. A lot of people hunt with an AR style rifle.

3. Self defense. There are other self defense firearms but many people prefer having the AR available if need be.

4. Putting power in the hands of the citizens. Our Founding Fathers warned us of government abuse and having guns like the AR provides the citizens with substantial firepower. That is a good thing.
All good and valid reasons.

Forum List

Back