Whoopi is "sick of it" tells gun owners they can't have AR-15s anymore

I can discuss whatever I wish asshole. I don’t need to know the difference. Why do you feel these types of guns should be legal?
You're lecturing someone on something you yourself admit you know nothing about.

Chutzpah, is what that's called. It looks good on a Broadway stage. Not so much in a forum with intelligent adults discussing important issues.

So is that what Whoopie is going to tell to gun owners?

Just go home Whoopie.....no need to be on the public eye saying stupidities anymore.

Go home and chill Whoopie.
Bitch needs to stand on my front porch and tell me what I can and cannot have.

And I'm sick of criminals and those that ignore them (like poopi Goldberg) or that encourage them.

Guns aren't the problem. If guns caused violence we would all be dead because there are 400 million guns in America. The problem is criminals, it's plain and simple.

You're lecturing someone on something you yourself admit you know nothing about.

Chutzpah, is what that's called. It looks good on a Broadway stage. Not so much in a forum with intelligent adults discussing important issues.
Why do you need rapid fire weapons?

Why do you watch the fucking View? Are you a fucking stay at home mom? The ratio to men/women on this board doesn't exactly correlate to this board giving one bent fuck about what Whoopi Goldberg says or thinks. For fucks sake, the ratio to Dems/Reps on this board doesn't exactly correlate to it either.

So I must ask, OP, why do you vomit this nonsense on USMB's freshly sanitized floors?

She's a Dimocrat loud mouth with a microphone and platform to promote her leftist spew. I like to make fun of her, and you.

I can discuss whatever I wish asshole. I don’t need to know the difference. Why do you feel these types of guns should be legal?
You say you want to ban full autos. You say that civilians should not have them.

For the most part civilians do not have full autos. They are very heavily regulated and we can't get anything like that built after 1986.

Full auto is when a firearm shoots lots of rounds with one trigger pull.

Semi auto is when a firearm shoots one bullet for one full of the trigger.

All A.R. 15's are semi auto.

Almost all handguns built in the last 20 years are semi auto.

Almost all firearms are now semi auto.

So what you're telling us is that you don't know the difference between full auto and semi auto, You just want to ban a bunch of stuff and you don't know what.

Sure you can talk about this all you want, but you look like a goddamn idiot and nobody with any gun knowledge is taking you seriously.

Last edited:
You say you want to ban full autos. You say that civilians should not have them.

For the most part civilians do not have full autos. They are very heavily regulated and we can't get anything like that built after 1986.

Full auto is when a firearm shoots lots of rounds with one trigger pull.

Semi auto is when a firearm shoots one bullet for one full of the trigger.

All A.R. 15's are semi auto.

Almost all handguns built in the last 20 years are semi auto.

Almost all firearms are now semi auto.

So what you're telling us is that you don't know the difference between full auto and semi auto, You just want to ban a bunch of stuff and you don't know what.

Sure you can talk about this all you want, but you look like a goddamn idiot and nobody with any gun knowledge is taking you seriously.
I do know the difference, why are either needed? Oh, by the way, fuck off.

Why do you need rapid fire weapons?

They fire rapidly and you can better cover your field of fire.
Properly used they can also provide for suppressive fire that can allow the relocation of other tactical resources in an engagement.

I do know the difference, why are either needed? Oh, by the way, fuck off.
Have you ever fired a non-semi automatic firearm?

If you have to ask why we need semi automatic firearms, you have no business discussing this topic.

The better question for you is do you believe we have a right to own firearms?

Let's start there.

Human Life is precious. I have a disability -- many people have told me that those who can not provide for them selves have no innate right to being provided for.

Not all. Some humans are vile creatures and the quicker they are removed from life the better.

Forum List

Back