Whoopi is "sick of it" tells gun owners they can't have AR-15s anymore

Dear Whoopi:
Come and take them.
220px-Gonzales_Flag.JPG

Come_And_Take_It_Mural.jpg

That silence would be a "no"

This is what we are dealing with.
yep.

emotional, uneducated, nonsense. thats what we deal with.

My mother in law (almost 90) watches CBS every day and its GOSPEL. She started the "weapons of war" bullshit yesterday. Its so obvious she's just repeating what she hears from the lying, full of shit media.

not even worth discussing with people who are emotional drones incapable of critical thinking.

Human Life is precious. I have a disability -- many people have told me that those who can not provide for them selves have no innate right to being provided for.
If you have a right to what I produced, it necessarily follows that I do not have a right o what I produced.
Explain to me how I do not have a right to what I produced, but you do.

If you have a right to what I produced, it necessarily follows that I do not have a right o what I produced.
Explain to me how I do not have a right to what I produced, but you do.
Take it back 25,000 years to when humans were hunter/gatherers.

Person A kills a deer. What would happen if person B tried to take some of Person A's deer meet?

Violence.

Yet, now, person B is under no threat of violence because person B has government violence at the ready.

Civil society is nothing more than a truce.

At some point in the future, violence will be necessary.

I didn’t want that right taken away.
But, it sounds like that is what you are advocating for.

You are asking for over 90% of currently owned or available firearms to be banned when you say semi-autos should be banned.

You get that, right?

All semi-auto means is that the gun automatically rechambers a new round. In other words, the spent bullet gets ejected and a new bullet replaces it, ready for your finger to pull the trigger again.

Other firearms include pump-action, lever-action, and bolt-action:

220px-Rackandchamber.jpg

220px-Colt_Burgess_open.JPG

300px-Mossberg_500a_2.jpg

Other than the pump-action shotgun, those are not ideal for self-defense or home defense.

Semi-autos represent almost all of the 400+ million guns already owned by Americans.

I thought you lost all of that in a deep sea boating accident?
That was me.

And it was a boating accident on the Sabine River near Deweyville Texas, across the river from Starks Louisiana.

It was tragic. Tens of thousands of dollars worth of ammo and firearms washed down the river and probably are sitting in the Gulf of Mexico right now. (As far as you know)

Tragic. I have nothing for anybody to come collect.

:laughing0301:

That was me.

And it was a boating accident on the Sabine River near Deweyville Texas, across the river from Starks Louisiana.

It was tragic. Tens of thousands of dollars worth of ammo and firearms washed down the river and probably are sitting in the Gulf of Mexico right now. (As far as you know)

Tragic. I have nothing for anybody to come collect.

:laughing0301:

They trained me ... They know what I have ... They know what I can do with it.
I can simply take solace in the idea that if they ever want to come take mine, they'll come heavy.

(For you crooked fuckers in the FBI ... I ain't starting shit)

But, it sounds like that is what you are advocating for.

You are asking for over 90% of currently owned or available firearms to be banned when you say semi-autos should be banned.

You get that, right?

All semi-auto means is that the gun automatically rechambers a new round. In other words, the spent bullet gets ejected and a new bullet replaces it, ready for your finger to pull the trigger again.

Other firearms include pump-action, lever-action, and bolt-action:

220px-Rackandchamber.jpg

220px-Colt_Burgess_open.JPG

300px-Mossberg_500a_2.jpg

Other than the pump-action shotgun, those are not ideal for self-defense or home defense.

Semi-autos represent almost all of the 400+ million guns already owned by Americans.
No. Not advocating for all guns to be banned. The ones that are used in mass killings, ones not meant for self defense or hunting.

Whoopi has spoken, she's sick of it, and now you must destroy your AR, hand it over to authorities, or give it to me (I will destroy it for you, you can trust me).

WATCH: Whoopi Goldberg tells gun owners 'you can’t have' AR-15s anymore​

Slurping Ted Danson's cum all those years made Whoopi wacky!

Forum List

Back