Whoopi is "sick of it" tells gun owners they can't have AR-15s anymore

Because:

1. Fuck you
2. You are not a self or home defense expert, so fuck you
3. Self and home defense experts LOVE "assault weapons" especially the AR platform and Hi Cap magazines
4. Fuck you, you don't a cock sucking thing about guns or self/home defense, so
5. Mind your own business and shut the fuck up

:beer:
It is my business when assault weapons are allowed to be purchased outside the military and used for mass killings. So FUCK you.

It isn’t banned.

Okay, so you don't know the difference between full auto and semi auto.

You have NO BUSINESS discussing this topic. You are ignorant. Lack understanding. Are not qualified.

Get it?

Okay, so you don't know the difference between full auto and semi auto.

You have NO BUSINESS discussing this topic. You are ignorant. Lack understanding. Are not qualified.

Get it
I can discuss whatever I wish asshole. I don’t need to know the difference. Why do you feel these types of guns should be legal?

So is that what Whoopie is going to tell to gun owners?

Just go home Whoopie.....no need to be on the public eye saying stupidities anymore.

Go home and chill Whoopie.

Whoopi has spoken, she's sick of it, and now you must destroy your AR, hand it over to authorities, or give it to me (I will destroy it for you, you can trust me).

WATCH: Whoopi Goldberg tells gun owners 'you can’t have' AR-15s anymore​

Who made Whoopi Queen of the United States?

I can discuss whatever I wish asshole. I don’t need to know the difference. Why do you feel these types of guns should be legal?
Because 2A/ RTKBA is NOT about Hunting or Trap & Skeet or Collecting or Target shooting or 3 Gun Competition or The Olympics

Stevie Knicks convinced me .....derp

Celebs and hose bags with armed security need to stfu

akksks,s,s.jpeg

aka,,a,s,s.jpeg

Forum List

Back