Whoopi is "sick of it" tells gun owners they can't have AR-15s anymore

I have made zero demands
Yes you have. You have demanded that we give up our "military-style" weapons or "assault" weapons or "weapons of war."

You questioned why we would need such weapons, despite being entirely vague and even wrong about the weapons you think we have.

Wouldn't free access to mental health care be a MUCH better, more productive action not only in preventing at least 67% of all gun deaths, but overall improving the productivity of our nation?

Yes you have. You have demanded that we give up our "military-style" weapons or "assault" weapons or "weapons of war."

You questioned why we would need such weapons, despite being entirely vague and even wrong about the weapons you think we have.

Wouldn't free access to mental health care be a MUCH better, more productive action not only in preventing at least 67% of all gun deaths, but overall improving the productivity of our nation?
I made no demands.

I don’t have all the answers. How about suggesting ways to keep weapons out of the hands of criminals?
Go ahead. Suggest away. Tell us a law that doesn't already exist that will accomplish that ridiculous, unobtainable goal.

I question them too. Why would you need such weapons?

7 months of democrat party brown shirts, blm/antifa, burning, looting and killing at the orders of the democrat party...while democrat party mayors told the police to stand down and do nothing.....

That would be one reason right there....

I don’t have all the answers. How about suggesting ways to keep weapons out of the hands of criminals?

We have...the democrats don't care if criminals have weapons, they want laws that will make criminals out of law abiding gun owners.

7 months of democrat party brown shirts, blm/antifa, burning, looting and killing at the orders of the democrat party...while democrat party mayors told the police to stand down and do nothing.....

That would be one reason right there....
I meant a real reason.

I meant a real reason.

Ask the black Americans who had their businesses looted and burned and the other Americans murdered by the democrat party brownshirts, blm/antifa, if their burning, looting and murdering is a real reason.....

There were 10 mass shootings this weekend. 10.

At least 15 were killed and 60 injured in shootings in Philadelphia, Omaha, Chattanooga TN, Summerton SC, Phoenix, Mesa AZ, Socorro TX, Chesterfield VA, Macon GA, Saginaw MI.

FUj72HYWIAUpZOl

Forum List

Back