🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

whoopi say should forgive college loans

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

stupied woman then let her pay it back. they want to ask all of us who didnt take out the loans to pay back if they do that. dumb ass woman that she is.

and she also got in fight with the other black lady on the show. black ladies always do t his stuff ., they never stop.

SHE's rich, let her use her money to repay college loans for deadbeats who wasted four years and tens of thousands of dollars on degrees that can't be used to make a living.

On the 1st story whoopi is wrong the woman has a responsibility to pay back her debt, although I'm not sure I buy the truth of a woman at 52 taking out a loan for a law degree and now at age 92 the payback amount in almost 300k.

On the 2nd story I agree with whoopi that there's nothing wrong with the guys honest comments about his gf.

On the 1st story whoopi is wrong the woman has a responsibility to pay back her debt, although I'm not sure I buy the truth of a woman at 52 taking out a loan for a law degree and now at age 92 the payback amount in almost 300k.

On the 2nd story I agree with whoopi that there's nothing wrong with the guys honest comments about his gf.
she is ignorant

Why would the Democrats want to make taxpayers pay off student loans rather than, for example, car loans? Young people have taken out car loans of $30,000, and nobody is crying about the payments for that.

If I were in Congress I would sponsor a bill that made the minimum age to attend college at 21. These kids have no idea WTF they want when they enroll in college. Let them live at home for a while, get a job for a few years so they could save money to pay for college in mostly cash. It seems to me a lot of kids don't work jobs part-time to understand the value of a dollar and what it takes to make that money. At 21 and working for a few years, they would have a better understanding on what they want to be for the rest of their lives, and not be a burden to the public wanting a free ride. They would be more mature and exposed to different fields of work while having a full-time job.

If I were in Congress I would sponsor a bill that made the minimum age to attend college at 21. These kids have no idea WTF they want when they enroll in college. Let them live at home for a while, get a job for a few years so they could save money to pay for college in mostly cash. It seems to me a lot of kids don't work jobs part-time to understand the value of a dollar and what it takes to make that money. At 21 and working for a few years, they would have a better understanding on what they want to be for the rest of their lives, and not be a burden to the public wanting a free ride. They would be more mature and exposed to different fields of work while having a full-time job.
o whish jobs were that easy to come buy

o whish jobs were that easy to come buy

Actually they are. Many fields of work can't find enough labor today.

I'm a retired truck driver. I can't tell you how many other drivers I ran into with a college degree. They went to school for some liberal arts diploma or something and when they found out there was no work in the field they studied for, became a truck driver because the money was so much better.

Today we are short over 60,000 drivers and that number is expected to grow in the next decade or so. You can make six figures a year once you have experience. Some companies will do anything to get people to take the job.

Actually they are. Many fields of work can't find enough labor today.

I'm a retired truck driver. I can't tell you how many other drivers I ran into with a college degree. They went to school for some liberal arts diploma or something and when they found out there was no work in the field they studied for, became a truck driver because the money was so much better.

Today we are short over 60,000 drivers and that number is expected to grow in the next decade or so. You can make six figures a year once you have experience. Some companies will do anything to get people to take the job.

not if you have a disability. the prejudice for the disabled is horrible. i do not see anyone protesting that.

not if you have a disability. the prejudice for the disabled is horrible. i do not see anyone protesting that.

Yep, that's why I was forced to retire. I could still do the job safely, but since they mandated government doctors fill out the medical card, they told me I could no longer drive. Fine with me. Shortly after I was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer, so at least I'll be able to enjoy a few years of retirement anyway.

But for people with no obstructions, there are plenty of jobs for them to take IF they really want to work for real money.

Yep, that's why I was forced to retire. I could still do the job safely, but since they mandated government doctors fill out the medical card, they told me I could no longer drive. Fine with me. Shortly after I was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer, so at least I'll be able to enjoy a few years of retirement anyway.

But for people with no obstructions, there are plenty of jobs for them to take IF they really want to work for real money.
true.

If your degree is so worthless that you can't earn back enough money to pay off a loan you took out to get the degree then why I as a taxpayer be forced to cover for you?

Forum List

Back