🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

whoopi say should forgive college loans

Hate to tell you this genius, but student loans was a problem long before Pres. Obama got there and they are still a problem long after he is gone. So why do right wingers go to college?
It's the right that goes to college to enter into essential professions. They pay back their student loans. Leftists get degrees with no possibility of employment attached.

It's the right that goes to college to enter into essential professions. They pay back their student loans. Leftists get degrees with no possibility of employment attached.
The right that goes to college doesn't know anything about politics or history so they vote for lying scumbags lol... We need cheap college and training like every other modern country. And tax the rich no one else like the Democrats want

The right that goes to college doesn't know anything about politics or history so they vote for lying scumbags lol... We need cheap college and training like every other modern country. And tax the rich no one else like the Democrats want
Those colleges that give useless degrees should not charge anything. If you graduate as unemployable you should pay full value. Which is nothing.

Those colleges that give useless degrees should not charge anything. If you graduate as unemployable you should pay full value. Which is nothing.
A lot of businesses look for liberal arts graduates for executive positions salesmen etcetera etcetera. I don't like the dumbing down of America factor. People who go to college are paid twice as much as those who don't. democrats want cheap college and training like every other modern country...

A lot of businesses look for liberal arts graduates for executive positions salesmen etcetera etcetera. I don't like the dumbing down of America factor. People who go to college are paid twice as much as those who don't. democrats want cheap college and training like every other modern country...
Businesses are willing to hire liberal arts graduates because they don't have to pay them much. In every business I ran I had liberal art majors apply for the lowest most entry level position. There is a reason why so many art history majors are baristas at Starbucks. My partners daughter graduated UC Santa Barbara with a degree in comparative religion. Minor in Queer Theory. She's a secretary. She has tried to use her $120,000 education to teach her girl bulldog she could be a boy if she wants. The dog ignores her.

Businesses are willing to hire liberal arts graduates because they don't have to pay them much. In every business I ran I had liberal art majors apply for the lowest most entry level position. There is a reason why so many art history majors are baristas at Starbucks. My partners daughter graduated UC Santa Barbara with a degree in comparative religion. Minor in Queer Theory. She's a secretary. She has tried to use her $120,000 education to teach her girl bulldog she could be a boy if she wants. The dog ignores her.
Well they are just starting and showing that they will show up for work. They could go places. Better than working in a factory for minimum wage that's for sure. You know GOP jobs like we have nowadays... Probably the person they marry will B success or not

Last edited:
Well they are just starting and showing that they will show up for work. They could go places. Better than working in a factory for minimum wage that's for sure. You know GOP jobs like we have nowadays...
Factories pay way more than minimum wage. That's why factory workers have their own apartments. Liberal art majors live with their parents. They just have no useful knowledge. They bring nothing to the employment table.

I was a liberal arts major. I have a degree in world history and a degree in English literature. Then I went to law school. There is no market for Eng. Lit.

Factories pay way more than minimum wage. That's why factory workers have their own apartments. Liberal art majors live with their parents. They just have no useful knowledge. They bring nothing to the employment table.
bslol. Just the ability to get along in polite society and think and be good citizens, as opposed to blindly believing hate garbage propaganda.

I was a liberal arts major. I have a degree in world history and a degree in English literature. Then I went to law school. There is no market for Eng. Lit.
Just what we need more lawyers lol. Actually we need a lot more high tech people for the 7 million high tech jobs now going begging in the United states because nobody can afford to get the training. Lol thank you GOP

Forum List

Back