🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

whoopi say should forgive college loans

Just what we need more lawyers lol. Actually we need a lot more high tech people for the 7 million high tech jobs now going begging in the United states because nobody can afford to get the training. Lol thank you GOP

It has nothing to do with affordability, it has to do with our failed public schools which you are an example of.

Factories pay way more than minimum wage. That's why factory workers have their own apartments. Liberal art majors live with their parents. They just have no useful knowledge. They bring nothing to the employment table.

It has nothing to do with affordability, it has to do with our failed public schools which you are an example of.
Actually I was rich prep school kinda thing lol- hated it. And of course it has a lot to do with affordability. In Denmark they pay people to go to school lol we are the richest country in the world it's pretty pathetic. Thanks GOP and dupes like you. Thank God for Joe Biden, otherwise we'd be a Banana Republic by now.

Last edited:
Just what we need more lawyers lol. Actually we need a lot more high tech people for the 7 million high tech jobs now going begging in the United states because nobody can afford to get the training. Lol thank you GOP
Actually, after 35 years I hated every one so much I could not continue. I hated the judges, hated the other attorneys and absolutely despised the client's. I closed up, went back to school and trained as a dog groomer. Then I retired for good. That didn't work and I went back to working for a law firm in London. After retiring THREE times, it looks like it's holding.

Hate to tell you this genius, but student loans was a problem long before Pres. Obama got there and they are still a problem long after he is gone. So why do right wingers go to college?

Right wingers figure out how to repay their loans and are not standing in the Democrat line waiting for handouts.

DumBama had the government takeover student loans specifically for something like this. It gives them the ability to buy votes with our tax dollars and promotes government dependency.

If the hood fits, wear it. You guys used to wear it like a badge of honor when Trump was in office, what happened?
I don't care. Not a jot, an iota, a whit, nothing, nada. Because I don't care, have no interest in whether you personally live or die, your opinion of racism, is like cloud mist. Poof,

He is also trying to make college more affordable like every other modern country, super duper. Colleges are the real world unlike your garbage propaganda and the reason the world is horrified by you people. 2016 election there was no election fraud, Chinese did not unleash covid, the only conspiracy is the GOP and greedy idiot rich swine who lie to you Sir

He is? Tell us how this dementia patient is going to force colleges to lower their price.

Actually I was rich prep school kinda thing lol- hated it. And of course it has a lot to do with affordability. In Denmark they pay people to go to school lol we are the richest country in the world it's pretty pathetic. Thanks GOP and dupes like you. Thank God for Joe Biden, otherwise we'd be a Banana Republic by now.

The Democrats already made this a banana republic

He is? Tell us how this dementia patient is going to force colleges to lower their price.
We are the richest country in the world by far and every other modern country can manage cheap college.

We are the richest country in the world by far and every other modern country can manage cheap college.

Your dumb article is nothing but blah, blah, blah, and Democrats only solution is to go further and further into debt by having taxpayers pay for it.

actually they stopped the big orange banana dictator and his minions of anti American scumbags, super duper. Change the channel there was no election fraud get it that is anti American crap....

Oh, a dictator is not one who is trying to force people into taking shots they don't want? To threaten the livelihood of our first responders when we got hit with covid? Forcing people to get crappy healthcare plans they didn't want? Now in DC, to stop children for getting an education for not getting the shot when 40% are black children? The FBI told Zuckerberg he has to remove any posts about Hunter so that Dementia didn't lose the presidential race. The FBI also stormed people's homes to find Dementia's daughters diary. HTF is that a federal matter? Now he's trying to authorize between 300 billion and 1 trillion dollars to payoff college loans without going through Congress. Nazis.

So tell me, what did Trump ever do that even comes close to what the Communists did or are trying to do?

Oh, a dictator is not one who is trying to force people into taking shots they don't want? To threaten the livelihood of our first responders when we got hit with covid? Forcing people to get crappy healthcare plans they didn't want? Now in DC, to stop children for getting an education for not getting the shot when 40% are black children? The FBI told Zuckerberg he has to remove any posts about Hunter so that Dementia didn't lose the presidential race. The FBI also stormed people's homes to find Dementia's daughters diary. HTF is that a federal matter? Now he's trying to authorize between 300 billion and 1 trillion dollars to payoff college loans without going through Congress. Nazis.

So tell me, what did Trump ever do that even comes close to what the Communists did or are trying to do?
well that is all crap propaganda to start with, but the thing that trump did that is the worst is saying the election was stolen when it has been thrown out of over 70 courts and there is absolutely no evidence so he is calling the FBI the courts the newspapers all media corrupt. When actually he is a gigantic liar along with your heroes on fox and the Internet conspiracy network

well that is all crap propaganda to start with, but the thing that trump did that is the worst is saying the election was stolen when it has been thrown out of over 70 courts and there is absolutely no evidence so he is calling the FBI the courts the newspapers all media corrupt. When actually he is a gigantic liar along with your heroes on fox and the Internet conspiracy network

Commie. Trump is an American and entitled to freedom of speech just as every other American. it's the Democrats that are dictators; forcing people to do things against their will. As I said, show me one Trump initiative that ever force people to obey his commands like the filthy Nazis on the left.

Forum List

Back