🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

whoopi say should forgive college loans

If your degree is so worthless that you can't earn back enough money to pay off a loan you took out to get the degree then why I as a taxpayer be forced to cover for you?
Let’s not assume that these people even GOT a degree. About 40% of college students fail to graduate, so now we are paying off the loans for kids with either a lack of ability or motivation to complete their programs in the first place?!

If your degree is so worthless that you can't earn back enough money to pay off a loan you took out to get the degree then why I as a taxpayer be forced to cover for you?

I have a good idea: Let's start making colleges liable for giving students bad career advice. My nephew married a woman who got a degree in advertising........that's right, advertising. When I asked her what of all subjects made her choose that, she said that's what the counselor recommended. She later realized they just needed enough bodies to fill that classroom.

go to goodwill buy fifty books and read them...much better that college horseshit
I have a BS and MS in Engineering. Took a ton of math courses. Had a 30 year career in Engineering.

I never used any math beyond what I learned in High School Algebra. Exception being some basic statistical analysis. However, even that nowadays can be done easily on a calculator without having a college degree.

unfortunately the price of university has gone up much faster than inflation the last 40 years of GOP rule basically.....

We didn't attend college 40 years ago

Don't take loans out for something you can't pay for and expect those that did to do it for you

I have a BS and MS in Engineering. Took a ton of math courses. Had a 30 year career in Engineering.

I never used any math beyond what I learned in High School Algebra. Exception being some basic statistical analysis. However, even that nowadays can be done easily on a calculator without having a college degree.
They should really have core courses that you have to take again like history and political science sociology etcetera foreign language as far as I'm concerned is a mistake in this country. and of course we should have cheap college and training like every other modern country. Tax the rich for God's sake lol

So what loans are you talking about that you paid OMG lol. In Denmark they even pay you a little bit to go to college. Poor America

This isn't Denmark you deflecting old prick

Just stop already, you leftists are fckn stupid

these damn college loans these days are republican rules, so you only find out later how screwed you are... another great job exclamationpoint

Not Republican rules. The Communists took over school loans when DumBama was President. The Republicans wanted nothing to do with it and in fact fought against it.

Colleges are leftist and they're raping these poor young people, and now another leftist says we should pay for their extreme over charging people.

Not Republican rules. The Communists took over school loans when DumBama was President. The Republicans wanted nothing to do with it and in fact fought against it.

Colleges are leftist and they're raping these poor young people, and now another leftist says we should pay for their extreme over charging people.
He is also trying to make college more affordable like every other modern country, super duper. Colleges are the real world unlike your garbage propaganda and the reason the world is horrified by you people. 2016 election there was no election fraud, Chinese did not unleash covid, the only conspiracy is the GOP and greedy idiot rich swine who lie to you Sir

Gawd you're fcking stupid, duped dumbass

Take care of yourself, leave it me you'll fcking starve you pathetic non thinking jackass
change the channel and have a look around, brainwashed functional troll. You have nothing but talking points and stupid insults,,, why are we the richest country in the world by far the only modern country without cheap college and training?

Hate to tell you this genius, but student loans was a problem long before Pres. Obama got there and they are still a problem long after he is gone. So why do right wingers go to college?

Forum List

Back