Who's do you think is Ruining America Here?

Mother Media.
It's sad so many Americans are like you and don't realize how important the media is.

Even if it's liberal media keeping corrupt Trump in check. I know you want him to be able to get away with murder because you are a party hack but it's actually a good thing that they tell on him every time he tried to pull a fast one.

And this morning they (the media) was talking about how 70% of Democrats don't want old Joe to run again. I don't think the media is 100% on our side like you think. They loved embarrassing Clinton with Monicagate. And they stayed neutral when we all knew Bush lied us into Iraq. Even Trump said it that boldly. THEY LIED. But the media never did. Not even MSNBC.

The media got bought up by in 1996. It's no longer liberal on fiscal issues.

I know you think it's liberal but it's only as liberal as they want to be. In other words they appear liberal to piss YOU off. To divide us. But on fiscal issues trust me 100% of the time they are conservatives. Tax breaks for rich people and corporations? They are conservative.

Both sides are dividing hte country and they are working togther to make it happen

and all you drones from both sides are just their pawns in making sure they have more power every year
If everyone who should vote Democratic did for a couple of election cycles because Democrats are the party for the poor and middle class, Republicans would be forced to change their fiscal policies from trickle down to middle class first.

Ever notice very rarely do USMB Republicans defend trickle down? So then why do they vote GOP?

Because the GOP has divided us with social wedge issues. They may not benefit you financially but you like your guns, hate your gays and blacks and immigrants so much you go along with anything the GOP says. Election was stolen, global warming isn't real, the vaccinate is a hoax,

You actually believe trannies in bathrooms is a problem in America.

Liberals need to look in the mirror. They are dividing America.

---Ancient cancel cultures: The defacement of statues in America replicates a tradition going back millennia---
What do you think DeSantis is doing in Florida?

This is a country wide problem.

Oklahoma doesn't get mentioned much, but when they do it's generally way over the top.
Amen, saw a commercial on TV where Langford said Democrat's were not Americans,
could not believe a man who was hired to work for all said that. but they took the add down.
Point being, WE are suppose to hire people who work for US ALL, Not for a political party that only work for them self's.

If everyone who should vote Democratic did for a couple of election cycles because Democrats are the party for the poor and middle class, Republicans would be forced to change their fiscal policies from trickle down to middle class first.

Ever notice very rarely do USMB Republicans defend trickle down? So then why do they vote GOP?

Because the GOP has divided us with social wedge issues. They may not benefit you financially but you like your guns, hate your gays and blacks and immigrants so much you go along with anything the GOP says. Election was stolen, global warming isn't real, the vaccinate is a hoax,

You actually believe trannies in bathrooms is a problem in America.

The Dems spend way too much money we do not have. It is immoral to run up massive debt to leave to our kids just so we can have it all right now.

The Repubs when in power do the same thing.

Both sides use social issues to drive us apart so that they can maintain power.

The Dems spend way too much money we do not have. It is immoral to run up massive debt to leave to our kids just so we can have it all right now.

The Repubs when in power do the same thing.

Both sides use social issues to drive us apart so that they can maintain power.
So both sides spend too much. Perhaps debt doesn’t matter.

Yes both sides use social wedge issues but republicans are always on the wrong side

Clean air, affirmative action, letting gays marry, racism, guns, unions

So both sides spend too much. Perhaps debt doesn’t matter.

Yes both sides use social wedge issues but republicans are always on the wrong side

Clean air, affirmative action, letting gays marry, racism, guns, unions

They are right on guns and AA needs to go the way of the dinosaurs

Liberals need to look in the mirror. They are dividing America.

---Ancient cancel cultures: The defacement of statues in America replicates a tradition going back millennia---
Who won the election in 2020?

FBI investigating GOP Oklahoma officials caught on tape talking about lynching Black people, murdering newspaper reporters. Who do you think the bad guys are in this story?​

a. The FBI?
b. The person who secretly taped the conversation. The leaker?
c. The Republicans who said these horrible things?
d. Newspaper Reporters
e. Blacks

GOP officials from McCurtain County, Okla. are being investigated by the FBI after they were caught on tape expressing their frustration about it not being socially acceptable beat up and hang Black people, as well as their desires to hire hitmen to kill newspaper reporters.

This is a lot worse than digging up an old picture of a Democrat dressed in black face no?

There are racists in the world - shocker
Racism isn't limited to 1 party - shocker
Racism isn't limited to 1 race - shocker
Partisans finger-point - shocker
Partisans weaponize it - shocker

You can't fix or regulate stupid / racist...

...but you can shun it / ridicule it / educate it / breed it out.

You can’t answer the question? I got the reply I expected from you.

You can’t answer the question? I got the reply I expected from you.
Partisans also can't accept any answer other than racism is the fault of 'the other side'...that everyone ELSE is the 'racist'

Thanks for proving the truth behind what I posted.

:itsok:

We tell you your policies are racist. You say they are not. But now we got to pull back the curtain.

Whos the bad guy in this story? The racist republicans, the leaker, fbi, media or blacks?

You agree with the sheriff racist

Amen, saw a commercial on TV where Langford said Democrat's were not Americans,
could not believe a man who was hired to work for all said that. but they took the add down.
Point being, WE are suppose to hire people who work for US ALL, Not for a political party that only work for them self's.

I so often seen conservatives refer to their elected officials as "elites", or their "rulers". These people are PUBLIC SERVANTS. They work for the citizens, they don't "rule over them". And if they're dishonest, corrupt, or incompetent, you fire them.

That's why Republicans are trying to suppress Democrats' votes.
They are right on guns and AA needs to go the way of the dinosaurs

When the racist dinosaurs are gone and the black unemployment rate isn't twice the white rate, it will go away.

We tell you your policies are racist. You say they are not. But now we got to pull back the curtain.

Whos the bad guy in this story? The racist republicans, the leaker, fbi, media or blacks?

You agree with the sheriff racist

:auiqs.jpg:

:itsok:

Forum List

Back