Who's do you think is Ruining America Here?

It's sad so many Americans are like you and don't realize how important the media is.
It's the media that doesn't realize how important they are. They are more interested in entertaining or titillating us than informing us.

"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge."

It's the media that doesn't realize how important they are. They are more interested in entertaining or titillating us than informing us.

"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge."

I'm on HuffPo. They are talking about the bank collapse, how GOP in 3 red states are rigging their states elections, Nikki Haley poser photo with a gun, Pilots going to go on strike, Bernie predicts a landslide victory for Biden, How Fox News took Biden's jokes at the White House Correspondence Dinner and how Elon Musk ruined Twitter.

What's Fox talking about?

All I know is that Tucker Carlson says it best when it comes to what Fox is putting out

On Wednesday, Carlson shared a cryptic two-minute video on his Twitter account that did not explain his exit, but offered sweeping complaints about the state of American discourse. He said what he noticed “when you step away from the noise for a few days,” is how nice some people are.

YEA TUCKER, NOT EVERYONE IS AN ASSHOLE LIKE YOU!!!

“The other thing you notice when you take a little time off is how unbelievably stupid most of the debates you see on television are,” he added. “They’re completely irrelevant. They mean nothing. In five years we won’t even remember we heard them. Trust me, as somebody who participated.”

YES TUCKER. THE SHIT YOU SAID WAS REALLY STUPID. THE SPIN, HOMOPHOBIA, RACISM SEXISM.

YES TUCKER, YOU WOUND PEOPLE UP ABOUT TRANNIES IN BATHROOMS AND IT IS IRRELEVANT!!!!

IN 5 YEARS NO ONE WILL EVEN BE TALKING ABOUT TRANNIES IN BATHROOMS EVEN THOUGH THEY WILL STILL EXIST!!!

FBI investigating GOP Oklahoma officials caught on tape talking about lynching Black people, murdering newspaper reporters. Who do you think the bad guys are in this story?​

a. The FBI?
b. The person who secretly taped the conversation. The leaker?
c. The Republicans who said these horrible things?
d. Newspaper Reporters
e. Blacks

GOP officials from McCurtain County, Okla. are being investigated by the FBI after they were caught on tape expressing their frustration about it not being socially acceptable beat up and hang Black people, as well as their desires to hire hitmen to kill newspaper reporters.

This is a lot worse than digging up an old picture of a Democrat dressed in black face no?
I know who is.

Susan Rice and Valerie Jarret.

Yoar Welcome! :D

Oh! Whoops! I thought it said "running America". However, the answer is still the same.

Last edited:
I'm on HuffPo. They are talking about the bank collapse, how GOP in 3 red states are rigging their states elections, Nikki Haley poser photo with a gun, Pilots going to go on strike, Bernie predicts a landslide victory for Biden, How Fox News took Biden's jokes at the White House Correspondence Dinner and how Elon Musk ruined Twitter.

All I know is that Tucker Carlson says it best when it comes to what Fox is putting out

On Wednesday, Carlson shared a cryptic two-minute video on his Twitter account that did not explain his exit, but offered sweeping complaints about the state of American discourse. He said what he noticed “when you step away from the noise for a few days,” is how nice some people are.

“The other thing you notice when you take a little time off is how unbelievably stupid most of the debates you see on television are,” he added. “They’re completely irrelevant. They mean nothing. In five years we won’t even remember we heard them. Trust me, as somebody who participated.”

YES TUCKER. THE SHIT YOU SAID WAS REALLY STUPID. THE SPIN, HOMOPHOBIA, RACISM SEXISM.

YES TUCKER, YOU WOUND PEOPLE UP ABOUT TRANNIES IN BATHROOMS AND IT IS IRRELEVANT!!!!

IN 5 YEARS NO ONE WILL EVEN BE TALKING ABOUT TRANNIES IN BATHROOMS EVEN THOUGH THEY WILL STILL EXIST!!!
A collapse will be vengeance for all who felt they were wronged in recent years.

npcspin-copy-1.jpg

Thanks, you make my case.

Democrats claim the GOP wants to ruin Democracy.
Then they pull stunt like this. Making questioning the government illegal.

Democrats claim the GOP wants to ruin Democracy.
Then they pull stunt like this. Making questioning the government illegal.

In Minnesota you can't say that? But in Florida you can't say Gay AND you can't get an abortion.

Mother Media.
WRONG, but thank you for at least answering the question. Most of the other cons can't. They reply with whataboutism or give an answer that isn't an option.

I forgot there is another option. Maybe you think the DA is the bad guy in this story

The Oklahoma sheriff who was secretly recorded talking about killing reporters and lynching Black people also boasted about physically confronting the local district attorney and threatening to “whoop his ass,” newly released audio revealed.

And why are they so mad at the press? Same reason Trump hates them.

Asked why the foursome was so angry at the newspaper, Bruce Willingham told The Associated Press this week he believes they were upset by “stories we’ve run that cast the sheriff’s office in an unfavorable light.”

The tape showed that there are still racists out there and how they talk when they think nobody is listening

They unanimously agreed with yearning for the old days of beating up blacks and throwing them in jail.

Why does the sheriff want to hang blacks? Or why does he miss the days when they could lynch blacks and get away with it?

Asked why the foursome was so angry at the newspaper, Bruce Willingham told The Associated Press this week he believes they were upset by “stories we’ve run that cast the sheriff’s office in an unfavorable light.”

Those stories include the McCurtain Gazette-News investigation into the death of Bobby Barrick, who lived in the town of Broken Bow and who died in March 2022 after McCurtain County deputies shot him with a stun gun.

The McCurtain Gazette-News has filed a lawsuit against the sheriff’s office seeking body camera footage and other records connected to Barrick’s death. And on Thursday, lawyers for Barrick’s widow, Barbara Barrick, announced she has filed a wrongful death suit against Clardy, several sheriff’s deputies and the county commissioners.

I hope this tape is admissible in the trial. She should be a very rich woman.

WRONG, but thank you for at least answering the question. Most of the other cons can't. They reply with whataboutism or give an answer that isn't an option.

I forgot there is another option. Maybe you think the DA is the bad guy in this story

The Oklahoma sheriff who was secretly recorded talking about killing reporters and lynching Black people also boasted about physically confronting the local district attorney and threatening to “whoop his ass,” newly released audio revealed.

And why are they so mad at the press? Same reason Trump hates them.

The media could be a powerful force for good, but they have sold their souls to highest bidder.

Republicans are delegitimizing our elections and free press
They stormed our Capitol to try to overturn a fair election
Yeah. Everyone knows you can't get away with storming the Capital (like they did last month in Helena and Nashville) and expect to get away with it, unless the Democrats themselves staged the entire event on Jan 6th and attacked the protesters.
The only difference is there was no false-flag operation in Nashville or Helena when protesters took over the House Floors over gun control. The people running the place aren't corrupt like Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer are.

Forum List

Back