Who's do you think is Ruining America Here?

So stay the fuck out of Florida, bitch.
Why not? I'm not gay or black. I won't get discriminated against or shot using stand your ground. And I'll wear my MAGA hat.

My brother is rich. Just bought a condo in Fort Lauderdale. He's going to let me stay in it every February. Why have it just sit empty 11 months out of the year right? Let your little bro use it. You can only stay 1 month if you are a visitor otherwise I'd stay longer. I can work from anywhere I have internet connetion.

How about Ron DiSantis stay the fuck IN Florida, bitch?

What do we do about the Blacks who are beating up Asian people and destroying their businesses?
Shoot them dead during the commission of their crimes. The same with meth headed crackers.

Yeah! It has to be like that if Americans are to be free.

Seriously, the police are not there to defend you. They are not "good guys". They're there to hammer you. Defend yourself adequately and

worry about them later. It's your choice to involve them in anything where you had to defend yourself and things got ugly.

If you think it's to your advantage, do so. If not? Well, make your own decisions and I wish you the best of luck.

Last edited:
Why not? I'm not gay or black. I won't get discriminated against or shot using stand your ground. And I'll wear my MAGA hat.

My brother is rich. Just bought a condo in Fort Lauderdale. He's going to let me stay in it every February. Why have it just sit empty 11 months out of the year right? Let your little bro use it. You can only stay 1 month if you are a visitor otherwise I'd stay longer. I can work from anywhere I have internet connetion.

OK, what county is that?

Most practicing Jews are on the left
Most of those come from a long line of Marxists dating back to Sacco & Vanzetti era and the Triangle Shirtwaist Factory Fire , and the Non Practicing Ethnic only Jews are Rabid Far left ( which always sided with Arabs & Palestinians over the Zionists )

Most of those come from a long line of Marxists dating back to Sacco & Vanzetti era and the Triangle Shirtwaist Factory Fire , and the Non Practicing Ethnic only Jews are Rabid Far left ( which always sided with Arabs & Palestinians over the Zionists )
So it is YOU who's the anti semite!

FBI investigating GOP Oklahoma officials caught on tape talking about lynching Black people, murdering newspaper reporters. Who do you think the bad guys are in this story?​

a. The FBI?
b. The person who secretly taped the conversation. The leaker?
c. The Republicans who said these horrible things?
d. Newspaper Reporters
e. Blacks

GOP officials from McCurtain County, Okla. are being investigated by the FBI after they were caught on tape expressing their frustration about it not being socially acceptable beat up and hang Black people, as well as their desires to hire hitmen to kill newspaper reporters.

This is a lot worse than digging up an old picture of a Democrat dressed in black face no?
freedom of expression horrifies poor little liberals....now when a tranny shoots up a school in nashville they are ok with that

freedom of expression horrifies poor little liberals....now when a tranny shoots up a school in nashville they are ok with that

Saying privately to your KKK buddies that you long for the days you could lynch blacks is freedom of expression? LOL.

I'm just glad black people got to hear it. How many more years now before blacks will consider voting GOP? You guys just keep putting your foots in your mouths.

You guys for 4 plus years were trying to say you aren't the racists, then these republican cops and politicians get secretly recorded saying exactly what I said my Republican buddies say in front of me.

Remember, I'm a white man. Half my buddies are Republicans. I know who the racists are. You republicans here can pretend your not but you're not fooling me. And it seems you aren't fooling blacks either.

So glad this tape came out. It vindicates what I've been saying about Republicans.

Are you off your meds?

Forum List

Back