Who's do you think is Ruining America Here?

FBI investigating GOP Oklahoma officials caught on tape talking about lynching Black people, murdering newspaper reporters. Who do you think the bad guys are in this story?​

a. The FBI?
b. The person who secretly taped the conversation. The leaker?
c. The Republicans who said these horrible things?
d. Newspaper Reporters
e. Blacks

GOP officials from McCurtain County, Okla. are being investigated by the FBI after they were caught on tape expressing their frustration about it not being socially acceptable beat up and hang Black people, as well as their desires to hire hitmen to kill newspaper reporters.

This is a lot worse than digging up an old picture of a Democrat dressed in black face no?

Depends on who is talking about lynching, from the title it's very difficult. Looks like the FBI was talking about lynching, but I get the feeling it's the GOP people.

Read this text from your number one spokesman and tell me who's ruining America?

A couple of weeks ago, I was watching video of people fighting on the street in Washington. A group of Trump guys surrounded an Antifa kid and started pounding the living shit out of him. It was three against one, at least. Jumping a guy like that is dishonorable obviously. It’s not how white men fight. Yet suddenly I found myself rooting for the mob against the man, hoping they’d hit him harder, kill him. I really wanted them to hurt the kid. I could taste it. Then somewhere deep in my brain, an alarm went off: this isn’t good for me. I’m becoming something I don’t want to be. The Antifa creep is a human being. Much as I despise what he says and does, much as I’m sure I’d hate him personally if I knew him, I shouldn’t gloat over his suffering. I should be bothered by it. I should remember that somewhere somebody probably loves this kid, and would be crushed if he was killed. If I don’t care about those things, if I reduce people to their politics, how am I better than he is?
The Antifa creep has helped to hurt major urban areas in economic turns. Somewhere under President Obama cities started to deteriate with homeless people entering any type of stores selling products and given free rein to walk around and sit and use rest rooms and loiter. People working for them making an issue were fired and/or destroyed. Soon enough inner-city residents which started as kids did the same thing and everything escalated. Protests, riots and insurrections ensued. Now the same stores are slowly leaving these areas as the local governments are clearly not doing anything to promote growth of their cities.

Depends on who is talking about lynching, from the title it's very difficult. Looks like the FBI was talking about lynching, but I get the feeling it's the GOP people.
This is confusing to you?

FBI investigating GOP Oklahoma officials caught on tape talking about lynching Black people​

The Antifa creep has helped to hurt major urban areas in economic turns. Somewhere under President Obama cities started to deteriate with homeless people entering any type of stores selling products and given free rein to walk around and sit and use rest rooms and loiter. People working for them making an issue were fired and/or destroyed. Soon enough inner-city residents which started as kids did the same thing and everything escalated. Protests, riots and insurrections ensued. Now the same stores are slowly leaving these areas as the local governments are clearly not doing anything to promote growth of their cities.
Somewhere under Obama it all started? I doubt that.

So you want blacks to be treated like second class citizens and not fight back?

Antifa (/ænˈtiːfə, ˈænti(ˌ)fə/) is a left-wing anti-fascist and anti-racistpolitical movement in the United States. It consists of a highly decentralized array of autonomous groups that use both nonviolentdirect action and violence to achieve their aims.[1][2][3] Most antifa political activism is nonviolent, involving poster and flyer campaigns, mutual aid, speeches, protest marches, and community organizing.[4][5][6] Some who identify as antifa also combat far-right extremists (such as neo-Nazis and white supremacists) and, at times, law enforcement,[2] with tactics including digital activism, doxing, harassment, physical violence, and property damage

Whatever the name is, that's what the movement is about. We can re name it if you want. How about something like, IDK, how about Black Lives Matter?

Read this text from your number one spokesman and tell me who's ruining America?

A couple of weeks ago, I was watching video of people fighting on the street in Washington. A group of Trump guys surrounded an Antifa kid and started pounding the living shit out of him. It was three against one, at least. Jumping a guy like that is dishonorable obviously. It’s not how white men fight. Yet suddenly I found myself rooting for the mob against the man, hoping they’d hit him harder, kill him. I really wanted them to hurt the kid. I could taste it. Then somewhere deep in my brain, an alarm went off: this isn’t good for me. I’m becoming something I don’t want to be. The Antifa creep is a human being. Much as I despise what he says and does, much as I’m sure I’d hate him personally if I knew him, I shouldn’t gloat over his suffering. I should be bothered by it. I should remember that somewhere somebody probably loves this kid, and would be crushed if he was killed. If I don’t care about those things, if I reduce people to their politics, how am I better than he is?
Most people who are working for ANTIFA are drug addicts and homeless people, but they have paid organizers.
They have people who run around with umbrellas telling the degenerates where to attack.
If you watch an ANTIFA attack they always have people carrying umbrellas. It's a organized attack being funded by the DNC.

What I see online is mostly blacks fighting or beating someone up.
They want to get people to hate blacks and they also want to give blacks that idea that they can get away with anything.
Videos of a black or group of blacks beating and stomping on a white victim are being shown every day on Twitter and Youtube.
We're being played by the Deep State to hate each other.
Don't give into it.

Most people who are working for ANTIFA are drug addicts and homeless people, but they have paid organizers.
They have people who run around with umbrellas telling the degenerates where to attack.
If you watch an ANTIFA attack they always have people carrying umbrellas. It's a organized attack being funded by the DNC.

What I see online is mostly blacks fighting or beating someone up.
They want to get people to hate blacks and they also want to give blacks that idea that they can get away with anything.
Videos of a black or group of blacks beating and stomping on a white victim are being shown every day on Twitter and Youtube.
We're being played by the Deep State to hate each other.
Don't give into it.
And you don't think that's meant to piss white men off?

FBI investigating GOP Oklahoma officials caught on tape talking about lynching Black people​

The FBI and the CIA are trying to create hatred between blacks and whites.
You'll see stories like this all of the time.
It's all just a bunch of BS.
Meanwhile.....the FBI and CIA are busy putting violent videos online so they can create a climate of hatred in America.

Last edited:
And you don't think that's meant to piss white men off?
Clearly you didn't read what I said.

I turned on my PC this morning and in the first 5 mins I saw 5 videos on Twitter.

There was a black attacking a white on a sidewalk, another black female attacking a white guy on a school bus. Another running someone over in a parking lot. Another stealing from a Walmart.
They're just trying to get us angry so we'll do something violent ourselves.

Clearly you didn't read what I said.

I turned on my PC this morning and in the first 5 mins I saw 5 videos on Twitter.

There was a black attacking a white on a sidewalk, another black female attacking a white guy on a school bus. Another running someone over in a parking lot. Another stealing from a Walmart.
They're just trying to get us angry so we'll do something violent ourselves.
TWITTER? GET THE FUCK OFF TWITTER!!!

That's why GOP Musk purchased twitter. So brainwashers could freely brainwash you. OMG!!! Probably Russians posting that shit. Or Republicans. Same thing really. Qanon. Oathkeepers. Infowars. Steve Bannon. Roger Stone.

The overall Stupidity exhibited by Leftwing Marxist board maggots on this site is mind-boggling.
the only comparison I can think of is my one stay housed in a county jail. There were some real "genius" in there for sure.
EXTREMELY SLOW-LEARNERS

FBI investigating GOP Oklahoma officials caught on tape talking about lynching Black people, murdering newspaper reporters. Who do you think the bad guys are in this story?​

a. The FBI?
b. The person who secretly taped the conversation. The leaker?
c. The Republicans who said these horrible things?
d. Newspaper Reporters
e. Blacks

GOP officials from McCurtain County, Okla. are being investigated by the FBI after they were caught on tape expressing their frustration about it not being socially acceptable beat up and hang Black people, as well as their desires to hire hitmen to kill newspaper reporters.

This is a lot worse than digging up an old picture of a Democrat dressed in black face no?
“who’s do” you think is worse, the OK clowns or Chucky Schumer

That's why GOP Musk purchased twitter. So brainwashers could freely brainwash you. OMG!!! Probably Russians posting that shit. Or Republicans. Same thing really. Qanon. Oathkeepers. Infowars. Steve Bannon. Roger Stone.
Elon didn't start the trend.
I saw people post machete attacks from South Africa a few years back on Twitter before it was reported and pulled off.
I saw a Chinese cop murdering a dog by beating it to death with a steal bar.
This is a orchestrated intimidation tactic the Chinese use.
They tie a dog to a post in the middle of a busy street and the cops beat the dog to death while people walk by not doing anything about it.
This has been going on for years, long before Elon bought the site.
All we can do is report it and get it pulled off.
But right now most of the content on Twitter is meant to get people upset and angry.
If it's not some ugly guy wearing a wig saying stupid shit, it's a bunch of blacks fighting in an airport.

These two kids are being paid by the DNC to flood TicTok with pro-leftist content.
The White House has paid internet influencers on the payroll trying to trick college students into believing their leftist propaganda.

Twitter is still used by major news networks, like ABC, NYT, CNN, NBC, HuffPost, all brainwashing people? You are such a left wing lemming, they feed you shit and you treat it like gospel, you are as dumb as the right wing lemmings. Hell, you still believe that elections were stolen.

They tie a dog to a post in the middle of a busy street and the cops beat the dog to death while people walk by not doing anything about it.

Hell cops in America handcuff blacks and then choke them out to death in front of crowds and people don't do shit.

You forgot they did that to the black guy in NY for selling lose cigarettes? He was cuffed, pedestrians were telling the cops to stop chocking him, knee on the neck, then the guy who was cuffed died. You forgot about that case?

240px-Eric_Garner_police_confrontation_screenshot.PNG

Hell cops in America handcuff blacks and then choke them out to death in front of crowds and people don't do shit.
Nonsense. The poor dog wasn't resisting arrest. He was just a helpless animal screaming in fear and pain till he dies.

What do you want cops to do when a suspect refuses to be handcuffed, just let them run away?

Yep.
Try this.
FBI caught on tape talking about lynching Black people.

The FBI, who are investigating GOP Oklahoma officials, are caught on tape talking about lynching Black people.

Essentially we don't know where the "who" goes.

Forum List

Back