Who’s excited for tonight’s TRUMP RALLY!? Hell to the yeah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And no one was turned away at the gate.

There were 1 million "tickets" reserved for a venue that seats 19,199. If the prank was fraud, then so was the reservation system.

YOur attempts to paint this as a crime is laughable.

Your attempt to claim I committed fraud is even funnier.
46FF0551-FF91-41FC-91E3-DDA1F131E02B.jpeg
I they were let in?

Did you go from Boston to Tulsa via Georgia or only from Boston to Georgia?
Me and the unit drove from Boston all the way down to Tulsa from Tulsa all the way to Georgia from Georgia to Boston

Yes we ran through Georgia popped off a few rounds into the sky now I’m back in Boston

LMAO!! You and your 13 biker buddies rode 200 miles out of your way (if you just got inside the state line) to pop off a few rounds to try and scare me?? It would be over 300 if you actually came to Atlanta.

I'd love to have heard you explaining to your buddies why you want to ride hours out of the way. "This guy in Atlanta has been mean to me in an anonymous online political forum. Let's ride an extra 200 or 300 miles and fire off a few round to scare him".

Too funny!!

There is no "if". They were sold, dumb fuck. Many more were given away. Demiorats can never claim Trump had a bad turnout. Back ti the drawing board for them (and YOU) :biggrin:
You are arguing that your blob sold over 100,000 tickets for a 19,000 seat arena?

Really? How much did the cost? Just give us a figure. Lol....

LMAO!! You and your 13 biker buddies rode 200 miles out of your way (if you just got inside the state line) to pop off a few rounds to try and scare me?? It would be over 300 if you actually came to Atlanta.

I'd love to have heard you explaining to your buddies why you want to ride hours out of the way. "This guy in Atlanta has been mean to me in an anonymous online political forum. Let's ride an extra 200 or 300 miles and fire off a few round to scare him".

Too funny!!
We didn’t come for you we came so Show solidarity with the police brothers and sisters blue lives matter

Me and the unit drove from Boston all the way down to Tulsa from Tulsa all the way to Georgia from Georgia to Boston
Cool, over 3,000 miles. How many days did it take? By unit, do you mean your ride or did you travel with a group?

Too funny!!
Come on winter,,,you know these guys aren't the highest cards in the deck

Sorry, as a life long long-distance cross county motorcycle rider (been a while)
I have never met anyone who did not enjoy discussing their long-distance runs.
Not the topic,. Start a topic I’ll contribute

Was the event real
And did they Buy tickets to fraudulently deny people a seat?

Yes, the event was real. No, they did not BUY tickets to deny anyone a seat. The tickets were free. And the reservation system in place reserved tickets for 52 people per seat in the stadium.

LMAO!! Yeah, because Georgia State Troopers are known to be big fans of Boston bikers firing guns into the air.
His responses to my questions about his over 3,100-mile motorcycle trip indicate the trip is a figment of his imagination or simply one of his lies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back