Who’s excited for tonight’s TRUMP RALLY!? Hell to the yeah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not promoting anything. Just laughing at what I find amusing. But if you want to talk about promoting fraud, we can review some of your more outlandish claims on these forums. :bye1:
You find fraud amusing? Interesting

The funniest part of this is that the LAST thing Trump can handle is being MOCKED. I'm guessing his face is so red right now, he doesn't even need that spray stuff.

A volcano, ready to blow!

Last edited:
You're one stupid mother fucker if you think that is how they came up with the number of people in attendance. And they don't know the true total anyway, they've admitted that.
So you can't just looks at the seats, and come up with a fraction ? And you're a mechanic ? :rolleyes:

Yes I know you are....

But if the tickets were not sold, the massive amount of vacancies were there due to lack of interest; not because that seat was sold dumb fuck.
There is no "if". They were sold, dumb fuck. Many more were given away. Demiorats can never claim Trump had a bad turnout. Back ti the drawing board for them (and YOU) :biggrin:

Can you prove anything I said is false no So let’s discuss your fraud.. Are you OK with this fraud yes or no

Have you proven any of those claims? YOu make the claim. It is up to you to prove them.

You know, like your claim that that you have a special federal permit that allows you to have an M230 chaingun? Or that you can carry and fire one in each hand? lol Doesn't take an armorer to know that is pure fantasy on your part.

Exactly!!
Have you proven any of those claims? YOu make the claim. It is up to you to prove them.

You know, like your claim that that you have a special federal permit that allows you to have an M230 chaingun? Or that you can carry and fire one in each hand? lol Doesn't take an armorer to know that is pure fantasy on your part.
i curl 120 lbs on each hand,, it’s easy.. now you Gave this fraud credibility when you thought it was funny.. are you say now you don’t believe it and you’re laughing at nothing?

This was fraud on a large scale.. should these little kids be charged?

from: TikTok users are trying to troll Trump's campaign by reserving tickets for Tulsa rally they'll never use
"Erin Perrine, principal deputy communications director for the Trump campaign, told CNN, "Leftists do this all the time. They think if they sign up for tickets that will leave empty seats. Not the case at all. Always way more ticket requests than seats available at a rally. All they are doing is giving us access to their contact information."

The RSVPs are designed to give the campaign a sense of what the turnout will be and to collect information about potential supporters for use in the campaign's voter database going forward. Those who make it into the event will be the ones that arrive first. It is a first come, first served event."

No one was ever going to be turned away unless the stadium was full. The tickets were free, so the was no cost to anyone.

i curl 120 lbs on each hand,, it’s easy.. now you Gave this fraud credibility when you thought it was funny.. are you say now you don’t believe it and you’re laughing at nothing?

And the M230 weighs 127 lbs without ammo.

Plus, not being affiliated with any law enforcement agency or the military, your claim that the federal gov't gave you, a convicted felon, a permit to carry exotic weapons is hilarious!

from: TikTok users are trying to troll Trump's campaign by reserving tickets for Tulsa rally they'll never use
"Erin Perrine, principal deputy communications director for the Trump campaign, told CNN, "Leftists do this all the time. They think if they sign up for tickets that will leave empty seats. Not the case at all. Always way more ticket requests than seats available at a rally. All they are doing is giving us access to their contact information."

The RSVPs are designed to give the campaign a sense of what the turnout will be and to collect information about potential supporters for use in the campaign's voter database going forward. Those who make it into the event will be the ones that arrive first. It is a first come, first served event."

No one was ever going to be turned away unless the stadium was full. The tickets were free, so the was no cost to anyone.
And thousands were blocked you had to get tested during a time period to get in..
5B3127CF-BAAA-41E1-9A49-F71B6606D4BF.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back