Who’s excited for tonight’s TRUMP RALLY!? Hell to the yeah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i curl 120 lbs on each hand,, it’s easy.. now you Gave this fraud credibility when you thought it was funny.. are you say now you don’t believe it and you’re laughing at nothing?

My laughing gives something credibility? How does THAT work? If I watch a parody video and laugh, is it somehow more credible?

1592825588937.png

No empty seats in this picture.

1592825688615.png

None here either.

1592826172529.png

OK, there they are. Looks like about 2/3 full. That would about 13,000. Not bad, with Democrats buying up tickets, and the corona virus still in play. Trump wins again. :biggrin:

And the M230 weighs 127 lbs without ammo.

Plus, not being affiliated with any law enforcement agency or the military, your claim that the federal gov't gave you, a convicted felon, a permit to carry exotic weapons is hilarious!
I had to take two off of a choppa one time to give my men cover. I unloaded on them sand niccas

"The RSVPs are designed to give the campaign a sense of what the turnout will be and to collect information about potential supporters for use in the campaign's voter database going forward. Those who make it into the event will be the ones that arrive first. It is a first come, first served event."

No one was ever going to be turned away unless the stadium was full. The tickets were free, so the was no cost to anyone."

'

I've reserved tickets and then attended the rally.
I've reserved tickets for a rally 2 hours away never intending to go, the ticket is simply a souvenir.

As far as turn out, they have always been overflow so that is why folks line up so early.

The turnout this time was suppressed a little by-

Covid
The Media
Violence promoted by the media.

The prank is fraud.. but we got cha.. on a list hehe

Your little list is ridiculous. No idea who the "we", unless you have multiple personalities now.

For most cases of fraud to be prosecuted, there has to be a loss of money, property or something real. No one was turned away from the event.

But I am still waiting to hear what fraud you think I committed.

Your little list is ridiculous. No idea who the "we", unless you have multiple personalities now.

For most cases of fraud to be prosecuted, there has to be a loss of money, property or something real. No one was turned away from the event.

But I am still waiting to hear what fraud you think I committed.
It was a real event lol YOU DUMB ARSE HAHA

Did you post a claim you rode to the event and back from Georgia on your Harley Davidson or was that someone else?
Yes we ran through Georgia popped off a few rounds into the sky now I’m back in Boston

It was a real event lol YOU DUMB ARSE HAHA

And no one was turned away at the gate.

There were 1 million "tickets" reserved for a venue that seats 19,199. If the prank was fraud, then so was the reservation system.

YOur attempts to paint this as a crime is laughable.

Your attempt to claim I committed fraud is even funnier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back