Who’s excited for tonight’s TRUMP RALLY!? Hell to the yeah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Tulsa Fire Dept says there were 6,200.
How do they know ? Arena appears to be well more than half full. 2/3 at least. But hey, not the first time Democrats organized to buy thousands of tickets, and then not show up, just to make the seats be empty. Ho hum.

Obama left with a little over 4% unemployment, that Trump clung to until the pandemic, that he bragged about constantly with a lower GDP. Tell us, and show us, how the Trumps economy was better again?
Go ahead and have Biden run on the economy. You do that. :biggrin:

How do they know ? Arena appears to be well more than half full. 2/3 at least. But hey, not the first time Democrats organized to buy thousands of tickets, and then not show up, just to make the seats be empty. Ho hum.

from: Tulsa Fire Department says Trump rally attendance was about 6,200
" Andrew Little, the department's public information officer, told The Hill that a fire marshal recorded the tally at around 7:30 p.m., noting that the figure applied to scanned tickets from the event. The number did not account for members of the media, campaign staff and those in box suites. "

So there were more than 6,200. The campaign staff, the media and the people in box seats could have accounted for another 1,800 to bring it up to half full.

As for the scamming by Tik Tock, there were 100,000 tickets reserved. That wasn't all internet.

" Andrew Little, the department's public information officer, told The Hill that a fire marshal recorded the tally at around 7:30 p.m., noting that the figure applied to scanned tickets from the event. The number did not account for members of the media, campaign staff and those in box suites. "

So there were more than 6,200. The campaign staff, the media and the people in box seats could have accounted for another 1,800 to bring it up to half full.

As for the scamming by Tik Tock, there were 100,000 tickets reserved. That wasn't all internet.

Oh, and there were the 13 bikers that came with jitsie, to help the Secret Service with security. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

1592822426680.png

How the hell does the Fire Department know how many people were there. Hey, it's very simple to ascertain. All you have to do is know what the capacity is (19,000 I think), then look at the stands. If it looks 3/4 full, multiply 19,000 by ,75. Looks like 2/3 ? Multiply 19K by .67. And so on. Quite easy really.

And Democrats can never claim any more that Trump had a bad turnout. They forever messed up, that by their previous ticket scoop up scam. Now all Trump has to say is Democrats bought up a lot of tickets.

"But hey, not the first time Democrats organized to buy thousands of tickets, and then not show up, "

So how much did the tickets sell for? LOL Mac-7

So, you knew about it before I did, but posted the fake news anyway, just so someone like me could come along and make an idiot of you, correcting your own fake news? Lol! Damn son! Never thought anyone could better a dumber thing than that, but you taught me different.

What was fake news about it? that you didn't like what I said? Not liking the truth doesn't make it fake.

How the hell does the Fire Department know how many people were there. Hey, it's very simple to ascertain. All you have to do is know what the capacity is (19,000 I think), then look at the stands. If it looks 3/4 full, multiply 19,000 by ,75. Looks like 2/3 ? Multiply 19K by .67. And so on. Quite easy really.

And Democrats can never claim any more that Trump had a bad turnout. They forever messed up, that by their previous ticket scoop up scam. Now all Trump has to say is Democrats bought up a lot of tickets.

You're one stupid mother fucker if you think that is how they came up with the number of people in attendance. And they don't know the true total anyway, they've admitted that.

I don't know why I bother to answer your questions and requests for links, if you aren't going to read them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back