Who’s excited for tonight’s TRUMP RALLY!? Hell to the yeah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of the rally The asshole trump spent 15 minutes of the total of 105 talking about how he didn't really slip and why he put 2 hands on his water glass The man has NO ideas A sick fuk

Yes, the event was real. No, they did not BUY tickets to deny anyone a seat. The tickets were free. And the reservation system in place reserved tickets for 52 people per seat in the stadium.
All the responders that ddI this fraud are all
Saying the did it to deny seats..is that fraud? And should they be prosecuted?

Sorry, as a life long long-distance cross county motorcycle rider (been a while)
I have never met anyone who did not enjoy discussing their long-distance runs.

Good point. The bike riders that did long trips always wanted to talk about it. Hell, the trouble was getting them to stop.

Why are you against the second amendment?oh wait I think I know that answer

Nothing I said shows I am against the 2nd amendment.

But 14 guys firing rifles in the air, depending on where you are, would be either foolish or recklessly dangerous.

But all I did was ask whether the GA State Trooper was with you when you did it.

Nothing I said shows I am against the 2nd amendment.

But 14 guys firing rifles in the air, depending on where you are, would be either foolish or recklessly dangerous.

But all I did was ask whether the GA State Trooper was with you when you did it.
Shooting a gun is reckless!? Lol WHAT

Shooting a gun is reckless!? Lol WHAT

Firing into the air is either foolish or reckless, depending on where you are. Maybe you missed too many days in science class. The bullets will come down somewhere. They don't go into orbit or just disappear.

So was the GA trooper with you?

Firing into the air is either foolish or reckless, depending on where you are. Maybe you missed too many days in science class. The bullets will come down somewhere. They don't go into orbit or just disappear.

So was the GA trooper with you?
Wow you will not get anymore information than what I said start a new thread and I will answer all questions.. stop derailing

42C9F885-900D-4BC2-9145-F9FE1B17F435.jpeg

Good point. The bike riders that did long trips always wanted to talk about it. Hell, the trouble was getting them to stop.
He is refusing to answer the most basic and simplest questions about his alleged 3,100-mile plus armed cross country motorcycle trip which places his entire credibility in question.

Wow you will not get anymore information than what I said start a new thread and I will answer all questions.. stop derailing

LMAO!! You were the one who started the derailling when you talked about riding to the event on Harleys while open carrying.

But I will tell you one thing. If you traveled more than just a few miles in GA on the interstate, a state trooper would have seen you and pulled you over. 14 guys on Harleys carrying rifles is not something they would ignore.

Not saying you would be arrested, but he would check IDs and probably gun serial numbers.

Why don't you begin a thread about your alleged long-distance motorcycle trip?

Did no one take photos?

He is refusing to answer the most basic and simplest questions about his alleged 3,100-mile plus armed cross country motorcycle trip which places his entire credibility in question.

I think his credibility is long gone. But yes, you are right about that. I've never known a long distance rider who refused to talk about his trips.

When you're doing a 3,100 mile trip on a motorcycle in the course of a weekend, there's no time
I think his credibility is long gone. But yes, you are right about that. I've never known a long distance rider who refused to talk about his trips.

Maybe Jizz is a very modest man who doesn't like to talk about his accomplishments?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back