Who's Responsible for Civilian Deaths in Gaza?

May God grant IDF suceess everywhere they are against this ruthless enemy they're currently fighting, and bring defeat upon the people of Hamas. May he blind their sight and crush their weapon.
epaselect-mideast-palestinians-israel-conflict.jpg

Why does your occupation of Palestine blind you to the disease of racism?

Why does Hamas so cowardly uses those poor innocent children as shields, and kills anyone who dares to protest?
These poor innocent children were playing on an empty beach with no Hamas around when heroic Jews on a gunboat fired their first shell, killing one innocent child; the others ran for their lives...for about thirty seconds. Then Jews fired a second shell, killing three more. This happened in front of a hotel filled with international journalists, but we both know how Jews regularly murder innocent children in order to encourage their parents to leave the land between the River and the sea.

Don't we?

LOL, Who made that "rule" up???
"Israel denies Palestinians the right to govern and protect themselves, while simultaneously invoking the right to self-defense. This is a conundrum and a violation of international law, one that Israel deliberately created to evade accountability."

Five Israeli Talking Points on Gaza?Debunked | The Nation

Arabs have enough land already, and they've fucked in all up. And they fight like pussies, with their puny rockets, it's laughable really.
Explaining Gaza to My Granddaughter » CounterPunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names

ANOTHER humanitarian window, by Israel, of course:

Gaza City (CNN) -- Israel authorized a four-hour "humanitarian window" Wednesday in Gaza after another U.N. facility was struck by violence. The window does not apply to areas in which Israeli soldiers are already operating, and Israel "will respond to any attempt to exploit this window to harm" civilians or troops, the Israel Defense Forces said. Residents still need to avoid areas they've been asked to evacuate, the IDF said. A "humanitarian window" allows civilians to move to safer places and get supplies, and lets nongovernmental organizations operate freely in areas where there is no active combat. Photos: Israel-Gaza crisis Photos: Israel-Gaza crisis

The window lasts from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. local time (8 a.m. to noon)

ANOTHER humanitarian window, by Israel, of course:

Gaza City (CNN) -- Israel authorized a four-hour "humanitarian window" Wednesday in Gaza after another U.N. facility was struck by violence. The window does not apply to areas in which Israeli soldiers are already operating, and Israel "will respond to any attempt to exploit this window to harm" civilians or troops, the Israel Defense Forces said. Residents still need to avoid areas they've been asked to evacuate, the IDF said. A "humanitarian window" allows civilians to move to safer places and get supplies, and lets nongovernmental organizations operate freely in areas where there is no active combat. Photos: Israel-Gaza crisis Photos: Israel-Gaza crisis

The window lasts from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. local time (8 a.m. to noon)
Israel is the occupying power of Gaza.
Do you understand what responsibilities that entails?
Under international law Israel is prohibited from killing civilians under its protection AT ALL TIMES not only during "humanitarian windows."

Last edited:
"Israel denies Palestinians the right to govern and protect themselves, while simultaneously invoking the right to self-defense. This is a conundrum and a violation of international law, one that Israel deliberately created to evade accountability."

Arabs have enough land already, and they've fucked in all up. And they fight like pussies, with their puny rockets, it's laughable really.
Explaining Gaza to My Granddaughter » CounterPunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names

^^^^^ :lol:

Btw, when are you giving your land back to the Indians? I bet gramps didn't explain that one to his granddaughter. :D

This isn't war between sovereign states.
Gaza is occupied territory, and Israel the occupying power.
Jews can't claim self-defense against the population of a territory they occupy.

Thanks for showing me who made that rule up.

So they denied them the right to govern via electing Hamas?
If rocket fire stopped coming from Gaza would Israel still shell Gaza?

How about you go over to Gaza and hide behind some children while launching mortars? Put up or shut up you anti-Semitic coward.

Btw, when are you giving your land back to the Indians? I bet gramps didn't explain that one to his granddaughter. :D
“That’s right, Israel needs a timeout. You remember when I took you to the candy store and bought you some but you wanted more. And I made the mistake of listening to you and buying you more? And that still wasn’t enough? You wanted even more? Then you threw a temper tantrum. You hit your sister because she wouldn’t give you her lollipop, even though you’d already eaten yours?””

“Mama said it was because of the sugar.”

“Exactly.”

“Is that what Israel is like?”

“Pretty close.”

mongoloid ragheads running outta a toys

Hamas negotiating secret arms deal with North Korea to replenish missile stocks

Hamas is attempting to negotiate a new arms deal with North Korea for missiles and communications commitment that will allow it to maintain its offensive against Israel, according to Western security sources.
Security officials say the deal between Hamas and North Korea is worth hundreds of thousands of dollars and is being handled by a Lebanese-based trading company with ties to the militant Palestinian organization.

Hamas officials are believed to have already made an initial cash downpayment to secure the deal and are hoping that North Korea will soon begin shipping extra supplies of weapons to Gaza.

link

“That’s right, Israel needs a timeout. You remember when I took you to the candy store and bought you some but you wanted more. And I made the mistake of listening to you and buying you more? And that still wasn’t enough? You wanted even more? Then you threw a temper tantrum. You hit your sister because she wouldn’t give you her lollipop, even though you’d already eaten yours?””

“Exactly.”

“Pretty close.”

If anyone wants more, more, more, it's the sand monkeys. They have 99% of the land in the ME, yet they want more. And when they get that, they'll want your land next.
So, when did you give your own land back to the Indians? Or are you just a hypocritical noob?

How about you go over to Gaza and hide behind some children while launching mortars? Put up or shut up you anti-Semitic coward.
After you, Moshe.
Don't forget to shower first.

After you, Moshe.

Not Jewish. If you are going to be all anti-Semitic, at least be able to pick out the actual Jews.

“Exactly.”

“Pretty close.”

If anyone wants more, more, more, it's the sand monkeys. They have 99% of the land in the ME, yet they want more. And when they get that, they'll want your land next.
So, when did you give your own land back to the Indians? Or are you just a hypocritical noob?
Are you too conservative to understand there are more Muslims in the world than Jews?
Currently equal numbers of Jews and Arabs live between the River and the sea.
Why should Arabs leave, since most of them were living there first?

After you, Moshe.

Not Jewish. If you are going to be all anti-Semitic, at least be able to pick out the actual Jews.
My mistake.
It doesn't change the fact that Jews are the occupying power of Gaza, and Jews provoked this war just as they have all others.

Forum List

Back