Who's responsible for the current high prices?

Thanks

The thread was asking who was responsible for high prices when the left claims that prices aren't high and now you seem to be admitting that prices are high. And you wonder why Trump is slamming you in the polls. Every betting agency has Trump winning and they take betting seriously. It's their job.

Who said prices weren’t high?

Many are. Gas prices have dropped and inflation is lower.

Please show your work

There's a lot of truth to this. When people get used to paying $X for something, why bother reducing it?

When I was in business, I was charging $50hr. During slow times, (fall and winter) I'd charge $65hr. No one seemed to care. So I kept it at $65. Prices are market driven. Get as much as the market will bear. That's business 101. Customers aren't their friends. They're simply their customers.

The RINO's and the left have over inflated the USD, that's created this huge inflation we're under.

In 1980, $1 would buy what it takes $3.72 today.
"the RINOs and the left"?

5cd43e01-775c-4886-9885-20b614eac12a_text.gif

denying whats happening?.....high prices?.....your side has greedy assholes just like their side does....
I didn't say one side or the other was doing it, I said republicans tend to deny the corporations have any responsibility for it.

I swear, it's like you guys can't even read some days.

Half of recent US inflation due to high corporate profits, report finds

The corporations have been quick to pass on any increases in cost, but not inclined to pass on the savings when costs went back down.

So not really inflation anymore, but greedflation.

This, my republican friends, is why capitalism requires regulation and oversight.
People keep buying and corps will keep making profits.

If you want lower prices STOP BUYING SHIT for a while and see what happens.

Seriously what would your finances look like after a year of only buying things you absolutely need? And then if you do need something how about buying something used or reconditioned?

People keep buying and corps will keep making profits.

If you want lower prices STOP BUYING SHIT for a while and see what happens.

Seriously what would your finances look like after a year of only buying things you absolutely need? And then if you do need something how about buying something used or reconditioned?
I'm all for it. Seems a good idea.

Half of recent US inflation due to high corporate profits, report finds

The corporations have been quick to pass on any increases in cost, but not inclined to pass on the savings when costs went back down.

So not really inflation anymore, but greedflation.

This, my republican friends, is why capitalism requires regulation and oversight.
You are confused Moon Bat, as usual.

When Trump was President we had low inflation with those same corporations. We even had low inflation under Queer Barry.

Then Potatohead stole the election and now we have massive inflation.

Potatohead is the blame you idiot. Anybody that voted for him is a moron.

Moon Bats that voted for Potatohead when asked about his massive inflation "mababydindunuffin".

You are confused Moon Bat, as usual.

When Trump was President we had low inflation with those same corporations. We even had low inflation under Queer Barry.

Then Potatohead stole the election and now we have massive inflation.

Potatohead is the blame you idiot. Anybody that voted for him is a moron.
Reality is difficult for you, isn't it.

I didn't say one side or the other was doing it, I said republicans tend to deny the corporations have any responsibility for it.

I swear, it's like you guys can't even read some days.
you said They are who is denying it's happening, not who is doing it........i swear,its like some days you cant even read....

Ever hear of the CARES act? It was a $2.2T economic stimulus bill passed by Congress and signed into law by Trump in March of 2020. Do you mind explaining why you blame Dems for creating the crisis since it was Trump who shut down the economy?
How did Trump shutdown the economy?

Forum List

Back