Who's richer Republicans or Dems??

You're really making a case for most insane poster. I'd put it at 73% of the time that your responses have little to do with what you quoted and are responding to.

Just the other day, you completely contradicted yourself in the same thread, 6 posts apart. I feel like talking to you is some sort of twisted social experiment.

You just cant deal with fact. I addressed you directly here you are wasting time trying to avoid the reality.
Just admit you want the right to discriminate against anyone you feel has more then you.

I call that low life.

And what if I happen to be one of those people who "has more"? What does that do to you entire argument?

Nothing, youve been pegged. You wish to divide for confiscation. That is pretty lowlife in any book.

You're really making a case for most insane poster. I'd put it at 73% of the time that your responses have little to do with what you quoted and are responding to.

Just the other day, you completely contradicted yourself in the same thread, 6 posts apart. I feel like talking to you is some sort of twisted social experiment.

You just cant deal with fact. I addressed you directly here you are wasting time trying to avoid the reality.
Just admit you want the right to discriminate against anyone you feel has more then you.

I call that low life.

And what if I happen to be one of those people who "has more"? What does that do to you entire argument?

It kills his argument vs. you....but his premise has validity as it pertains to a large minority of social equality ideologues.

Who's the richest guy in America?? Why it's Bill Gates!!

Who's the richest woman in America?? Why it's Oprah Winfrey!!

And then we have campaign contributions by the wealthiest Americans.

http://newamericangazette.com/wp-co...mpaign-Contributions-of-20-richest-people.pdf

So why are Republicans rich and Dems poor??

Ah, I see you bought into the rhetoric and lies. :tongue:
your list, or the list you posted is FAULTY.

just off the bat, it has Christy walton as a democrat while all other waltons as republican and on christy where it says she is a dem, she donates 69,000 to repubs while only 11k to dems.

also, on cox communications, they have Dem listed for them when cox communications has been the right arm media for the republicans for years now.

and on Steve balmer they have listed as a Dem, yet he contributed more to the republicans.....

the whole list can not be used with all of those kind of claims that are off the wall....

also, there is no individual that has donated more to a political party than the $1.8 million Koch has donated.

I'd say that there are 50% wealthiest in the Dem park and 50% wealthiest in the repub park.

I call that low life.

Nothing, youve been pegged. You wish to divide for confiscation. That is pretty lowlife in any book.

Wait, so now I'm someone who has money and want to divide so I can have more money? I thought I was jealous of people who had more than me.

You are literally insane. You change your entire argument from post to post. I have NO clue what you are ever talking about.

Wait, so now I'm someone who has money and want to divide so I can have more money? I thought I was jealous of people who had more than me.

You are literally insane. You change your entire argument from post to post. I have NO clue what you are ever talking about.

Jeez...talk about selfish.

You have more money than God...err.....fish.....and you want to take from me to add to your stash?

http://newamericangazette.com/wp-co...mpaign-Contributions-of-20-richest-people.pdf

just off the bat, it has Christy walton as a democrat while all other waltons as republican and on christy where it says she is a dem, she donates 69,000 to repubs while only 11k to dems.

also, on cox communications, they have Dem listed for them when cox communications has been the right arm media for the republicans for years now.

and on Steve balmer they have listed as a Dem, yet he contributed more to the republicans.....

the whole list can not be used with all of those kind of claims that are off the wall....

also, there is no individual that has donated more to a political party than the $1.8 million Koch has donated.

I'd say that there are 50% wealthiest in the Dem park and 50% wealthiest in the repub park.

If you read the article you would have seen the disclaimer about this.

You have more money than God...err.....fish.....and you want to take from me to add to your stash?

thought you would get a kick out of the part in bold......

and in doing so you claim that the wealth concentration is not real.

do you consider taking something that does not belong to you, from someone else, theft?

it is not theft if the government takes it.
Especially since the wealthiest didnt earn it.
that appears to be the prevailing libtard attitude... toward the rich Republicans at least. They don't seem to have such a strong dislike for rich Democrats.

Ummm, yeah. I want the government to support me but I want to divide so I can add to my wealth, and you're an ugly head. Ummm yeah.

If you can decipher what the hell he is talking about, I'd LOVE to know. You should see his posts from the other day where it was literally like two different people posting from his account in the same thread.Comedy gold I tell ya! Gold!

If you have lots of money its theft to take it from you to these people.

They dont care if the people cheated our system to get it

the list also has michael bloomberg as a Democrat, when he was a lifelong Republican and only recently he converted to being an Independent...

doesn't anyone ever READ and verify what they are about to post?

the link is GARBAGE....throw it out.

Heres the point since you wish to dance. Two men standing side by side. You cant decide if they should be treated equally until you see their wallet.

Now take you imaginary self proclamations of wealth and leave it out of the argument. Wanting others wealth is an old concept with humanity. It originates with jealousy envy and greed. That is where you draw from, how you try to remove yourself from that is of no interest to me. It goes back to the original theme

Republicans tend to vote against their own best interests to protect the interests of talk show hosts.

Very mysterious, but true.

If you have lots of money its theft to take it from you to these people.

They dont care if the people cheated our system to get it

speak English please. WTF does that mean?

Do you think taking something form someone else, when that item doesn't belong to you, is theft? It's a simple yes or no question nimrod.

Are you saying rich people cheated to get rich?

If you read the article you would have seen the disclaimer about this.
You did not give a link for any article Natural girl

you gave a link to the chart....

be happy to read the article, but ya gotta link to it.

Forum List

Back