Who's the Guiltiest?

Who's Guilty?

• Total voters

Howey

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2013
In your opinion, which one of the following three people were guilty of (some degree of) murder? You may vote for more than one. Not voting signifies that you, in your opinion, believe that person to be not guilty.

Last edited:
Anthony I think was. The other 2. I say Zimmerman was self defense. Simpson well I think he did it but don't really care. Took a jew and a race mixing whore out.

Not to render a decision on one's personal opinion, but only on the evidence of two witnesses, who saw what actually occurred (Ex. 23:7)

That's my opinion :)

Anthony I think was. The other 2. I say Zimmerman was self defense. Simpson well I think he did it but don't really care. Took a jew and a race mixing whore out.

oh my. yikes.:eek:

I am blunt and truthful in my opinions.:D

*note to self: do not everevereverevereverever piss off mr. o.r.i.o.n. *

btw: do you know how hard it is to type your name with all the periods? :lol:

p.s. i betcha your girlfriends never got scared of you getting em preggers, huh?:eusa_whistle:

oh my. yikes.:eek:

p.s. i betcha your girlfriends never got scared of you getting em preggers, huh?:eusa_whistle:
Lol..I am sure over time you will either come to hate me or like me. Most here do. I have odd opinions on most things...I am married and got 3 kids so no problems there :D

Lol..I am sure over time you will either come to hate me or like me. Most here do. I have odd opinions on most things...I am married and got 3 kids so no problems there :D
ackkkkkkkkkkk. you didnt get my grease reference? *stabbed in heart*:sad:

In your opinion, which one of the following three people were guilty of (some degree of) murder? You may vote for more than one. Not voting signifies that you, in your opinion, believe that person to be not guilty.

I believe OJ and Casey Anthony to be guilty of first degree murder.

I believe Zimmerman to be guilty of Voluntary manslaughter or involuntary manslaughter depending on how Florida write their codes. I also believe that the prosecutor should have started with those charges instead of second degree murder. They may have made their case. It was over-reach based on public outcry and misleading reporting which lead to the second degree murder charge IMO.

I just don't know how to reply...do you pray before a God?

CaféAuLait;8764870 said:

I believe OJ and Casey Anthony to be guilty of first degree murder.

I believe Zimmerman to be guilty of Voluntary manslaughter or involuntary manslaughter depending on how Florida write their codes. I also believe that the prosecutor should have started with those charges instead of second degree murder. They may have made their case. It was over-reach based on public outcry and misleading reporting which lead to the second degree murder charge IMO.

I agree. Although I'm convinced Corey screwed it all up. Intentionally.

Only one vote?

OJ and gz were premeditated but I don't know about Anthony.

All three killed when they really had no reason to.

All three are guilty.

Forum List

Back