Who's the VICTIM?...Who's the PERP?

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2009
Stockbridge
The liberals these days tend to paint VICTIM on the face of all who are denied anything for any reason.

Here's a cartoon I think belongs in the Political Forum because it points out the stupidity of the PC left in allowing the invasion of public restrooms by demented people that can't deal with what they really are.

What ever happened to common sense?

The liberals these days tend to paint VICTIM on the face of all who are denied anything for any reason.

Here's a cartoon I think belongs in the Political Forum because it points out the stupidity of the PC left in allowing the invasion of public restrooms by demented people that can't deal with what they really are.

Just so you know, your image doesn't open.

Just so you don't lose any sleep over it, it's not supposed to open. It just sits there conveying the message.

It's not supposed to open. I think you can right click on it and then view it.

It came from an email so you won't get the true location of the jpg file...or whatever it is.

Why would you want to open it?

Jesus Christ you righties are so fucking stupid ! "Common sense" is that you let the trannies use the bathroom that they pass for .

The dudes look like women, the chicks look like dudes. U can't even tell ! But noooooo , you'd rather have Chaz Bono share a toilet with "your little girl" like that won't cause a scene ?!

Where were they were going to the bathroom before? Home? The bushes? Parking lot? I would wager they were already using those restrooms.

Forum List

Back