Who's your 2024 candidate?

HaShev

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2009
The left wanted to make it impossible to get anyone qualified that would even remotely be willing to run for the position of head batton twirler in this circus parade that is U.S. politics.
Who has the brass round thingies, tough enough to handle the run and position while also having experience or rapport with foreign leaders and having their respect without being a pushover?

490c1x.jpg

The left wanted to make it impossible to get anyone qualified that would even remotely be willing to run for the position of head batton twirler in this circus parade that is U.S. politics.
Who has the brass round thingies, tough enough to handle the run and position while also having experience or rapport with foreign leaders and having their respect without being a pushover?

View attachment 365907

Shit. Tucker Carlson would be a better choice than the hayseed from Kansas....LOL.
That being said, try someone like John Kasich with Nikki Haley.

View attachment 365907

Shit. Tucker Carlson would be a better choice than the hayseed from Kansas....LOL.
That being said, try someone like John Kasich with Nikki Haley.
Kasich is smart enough, but not strong or tactical enough to take on foreign and domestic terrorists and underground organizations. He's the type who you allow help you balance a budget, but not run a circus. Also traitors should not be a choice.

View attachment 365907
I am more interested in getting Ron Paul class constitutionally based clones into the House of Representatives where the real power is. I do not vote for candidates that are married to the RepubliCratic Duopoly Party(RCDP).

13178573_1230114023680276_3957230267048666399_n.jpg

....et al. Emphasis on the latter.

But it's not really so much about just trying to hurry up and get elected. Huh uh. It's more about changing the course of history. Again, it's a process of continuing growth.

Trump
Keep America Great
He's allowed to be selected VP, then the President can bow out like Dems plan with Biden, and that is how you do a punch line!
Actually I want to see someone alter Biden's submission of VP to Donald Trump on the paperwork to show how easy mail in vote fraud is and see how Dems would vote as their heads explode. *L*

I'd vote for RuPaul before I voted for Ron or
Rand Paul.

Forum List

Back