Who's your Daddy ~ Ted Cruz born out of wedlock?

The Clintons have been busy! Talk about old old news! 45 years go some woman was frisky! How this was in any way relevant..... It is less relevant than Cleveland has an illegitimate daughter. Cleveland's daughter had a candy bar named after her, and I love Baby Ruths.

But in the great scheme of things,.... The Clinton are getting desperate.

This is not about Hillary,she has enough going on....It is about Mr. Cruz's skeletons merging out of the closet.

Maybe he is Nixon's son....:lol:

images

ted-cruz1-1.jpg

The Clintons have been busy! Talk about old old news! 45 years go some woman was frisky! How this was in any way relevant..... It is less relevant than Cleveland has an illegitimate daughter. Cleveland's daughter had a candy bar named after her, and I love Baby Ruths.

But in the great scheme of things,.... The Clinton are getting desperate.

This is not about Hillary,she has enough going on....It is about Mr. Cruz's skeletons merging out of the closet.

Maybe he is Nixon's son....:lol:

images

ted-cruz1-1.jpg
His father could be anyone. Who knows how many men that woman has slept with?

Teddy knows who daddy is. He's the one who left is first wife, and two daughters, to marry mommy and them leave them, in Canada, as well. Daddy is such an asshole he almost makes Rafael Jr. look good by comparison...

Why is this even relevant? Frank Marshall Davis is Barack's Daddy

LOL- I don't think any of the wild ass lies about Obama's birth or Cruz matter.

But considering how you are ever so willing to lie about Obama's father- yeah- this is as relevant.

And funny

Oh Jimminy Cricket

The question on the Birth certificate for the mother is what was your legal name PRIOR to your marriage.... and of course her legal name, since she was married and divorced, would be what her married name was, prior to her marriage to Rafael...

This personal crap has got to stop.

I am no Cruz fan but this kind of innuendo garbage has got to stop! I hated it with Obama, and I hate seeing it with Ted Cruz!

He looks just like his father, Rafael....he has the same nose, and is tall like him...

Oh Jimminy Cricket

The question on the Birth certificate for the mother is what was your legal name PRIOR to your marriage.... and of course her legal name, since she was married and divorced, would be what her married name was, prior to her marriage to Rafael...

This personal crap has got to stop.

I am no Cruz fan but this kind of innuendo garbage has got to stop! I hated it with Obama, and I hate seeing it with Ted Cruz!

He looks just like his father, Rafael....he has the same nose, and is tall like him...
LeBron James is tall. That doesn't mean Rafael Sr. is his father.

Ted Cruz is an ass but leave his mother out of it. Show some class.

Forum List

Back