Whose Taxes do we NEED to see?

Are of the Deal...
Trump shows his Tax Returns 2 months before the next election and wins.

Stupid Liberals.

:lol:

Keep dreaming....so far....Trump has been phenomenally lacking in deals.

He needs a political ghost writer.
It must kill you to see American minorities having good jobs.

It must kill you to realize that the economy was improving at the same rate under Obama.

And unlike Trump we SAW his tax returns.

Are of the Deal...

Stupid Liberals.

It must kill you to realize that the economy was improving at the same rate under Obama.

WHOA!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! That was a good one!

Are of the Deal...

Stupid Liberals.

It wasn’t.
Simon Property spent a fortune rebuilding Roosevelt Field Mall and nobody came.
Hempstead Turnpike was regutted and nobody came.
The values of houses in my Town were down.
In 2 years I can sell my house for 3x the value.

Are of the Deal...

Stupid Liberals.

Thank you. I'm glad you can see the light. Trump inherited a growing economy from Obama, and possibly is improving it (economies are long term things so we need to see the trend) However, there is no way in hell you lot would credit Obama with anything so I won't waste breath.

Trump and GOP promised economic growth much better than Obama's. That's not what happened

Are we going to pretend Crazy Bernie's wife didn't embezzle through college funds? Especially with those luxurious beach houses he has while asking for ten more dollars.

Are of the Deal...

Stupid Liberals.

It wasn’t.

That is not affected by rate. Obama inherited a huge recession. The economy steadily grew at the same rate as it's been growing under Trump. By the time Trump became president it was in much better shape than 2009.

Whose taxes do we need to see?

Can we start with Pelosi and Maxine Waters?

just for starters :04:

Let's stick with presidents first since there is an already established pattern. Are you on board with us in demanding to see Trump's taxes since we saw Clintons, Obama's, McCain's, Bush's, Romney's, Clinton's, Reagan's, etc.?

They should all have to show it, since I have to show mine for insurance, loans and jobs..

You do? You have to make your taxes public, to get a loan? A job? Insurance?

I have never once had to make my tax documents public, or give them for any of those things.

What are you even talking about?

What do people want to see in them? No one has answered this question.

Presumably the same thing they wanted to see in Clinton's, Obama's, Bush's, Romney's, McCain's and...well...everyone else who isn't specially protected like Trump.
Much of Clinton's foundation money is problematic. It is heard that she paid Sydney Blumenthal 410K A month for working as a spy in Libya after Obama nixed his entrance into the State department and Chelsea's wedding was paid from the Foundation. Just sayin'

So..why can't we see Trumps?
No legal requirement to turn over taxes to exposed traitors who participated in a proven failed coup attempt.

Clinton could make a similar argument with all the bogus investigations (using your subjective investigation criteria) including Comey's deliberate last moment derailment of her candidacy...yet....she provided hers.

But hey, Trumps SPECIAL.

Because his are more complex than a life long politician’s. But people want to see them so he should just show em IMO. What % of this country do you honestly believe understands how to read a PITR?

Let's stick with presidents first since there is an already established pattern. Are you on board with us in demanding to see Trump's taxes since we saw Clintons, Obama's, McCain's, Bush's, Romney's, Clinton's, Reagan's, etc.?

All of those people choose to make them public. It was not required, and I honestly do not see any reason for it. Why? For what?

The president? Maybe but probably not before being in office
House of Representatives? Definitely while in office
Senators? Definitely every year in office Explain where their income id=s coming from...

Maybe then we can see how these senators go from stretching their dollars when they are first elected to owning two mansions ten years later (Maxine Waters) when they could not have accrued that amount from their salaries.

I understand there are times when a tax payer will not pay taxes due to capital gain losses or business losses, and being just a peon, I may not understand their taxes, but it is likelt that someone who knows how taxes work can explain when there are dirty dealings going on....

And I would like to know if their taxes need some explaining...

Maybre someone has to explain Uranium One, or their Foundation taxes.
Get Trumps dick out of you mouth for a second and think about what’s going on here. Trump is a lying, cheating piece of garbage and he’s playing you like a fiddle. Lol you fucks are so dumb it’s truly mind boggling

The president? Maybe but probably not before being in office
House of Representatives? Definitely while in office
Senators? Definitely every year in office Explain where their income id=s coming from...

Maybe then we can see how these senators go from stretching their dollars when they are first elected to owning two mansions ten years later (Maxine Waters) when they could not have accrued that amount from their salaries.

I understand there are times when a tax payer will not pay taxes due to capital gain losses or business losses, and being just a peon, I may not understand their taxes, but it is likelt that someone who knows how taxes work can explain when there are dirty dealings going on....

And I would like to know if their taxes need some explaining...

Maybre someone has to explain Uranium One, or their Foundation taxes.
Get Trumps dick out of you mouth for a second and think about what’s going on here. Trump is a lying, cheating piece of garbage and he’s playing you like a fiddle. Lol you fucks are so dumb it’s truly mind boggling

And you are a sick person suffering from acute TDS!

Sick medical help.

Are of the Deal...

Stupid Liberals.

It wasn’t.

That is not affected by rate. Obama inherited a huge recession. The economy steadily grew at the same rate as it's been growing under Trump. By the time Trump became president it was in much better shape than 2009.
Obama created a huge recession, and end up making the recovery the worst in US history.

Are of the Deal...

Stupid Liberals.

Thank you. I'm glad you can see the light. Trump inherited a growing economy from Obama, and possibly is improving it (economies are long term things so we need to see the trend) However, there is no way in hell you lot would credit Obama with anything so I won't waste breath.

Trump and GOP promised economic growth much better than Obama's. That's not what happened
Any progress that was made was due to $$$stimulating the economy and that was partially helpful. Remember the "shovel ready jobs that weren't?

TRADITIONALLY others provided - no legal requirement.

Trump can show his taxes when Kerry produces his military records as promised...

:p

Yyyyyyyeah except he already said he would. Like a dozen times. Then he said not providing them would indicate something was wrong. "What's wrong?" he wants to know. Oooooooooopsie.

You know...this is such a joke. Every other presidential candidate showed theirs. Not Trump.

Every other president was just another politician, not a businessman with business interests to protect

Congratulations, you just made the case even stronger.

Oh by the way, first guy to furnish his tax returns? George Romney ---- a businessman.
Then he said anyone who runs for office and won't show them "may be hiding something".

Any progress that was made was due to $$$stimulating the economy and that was partially helpful. Remember the "shovel ready jobs that weren't?

I do. That built my local highway into the four-lane it is now. It started literally within a week.

You see there's mythologies that you'd like to pretend are true, and then there's the real world.

Forum List

Back