Whose Taxes do we NEED to see?

You know...this is such a joke. Every other presidential candidate showed theirs. Not Trump.

Every other president was just another politician, not a businessman with business interests to protect

Congratulations, you just made the case even stronger.

So when you lock the door to your house, it is because you must have something to hide in there? There is no case. The ONLY reason why the Dems want to see all this stuff is NOT because they have any evidence of criminal wrongdoing, it is only to try to find new things to spin into campaign material to attack Trump with next year and the president is not going to help the DNC with their own campaign.

You know...this is such a joke. Every other presidential candidate showed theirs. Not Trump.

Every other president was just another politician, not a businessman with business interests to protect

Oh by the way, first guy to furnish his tax returns? George Romney ---- a businessman.
Then he said anyone who runs for office and won't show them "may be hiding something".

So when you lock the door to your house, it is because you must have something to hide in there? There is no case. The ONLY reason why the Dems want to see all this stuff is NOT because they have any evidence of criminal wrongdoing, it is only to try to find new things to spin into campaign material to attack Trump with next year and the president is not going to help the DNC with their own campaign.

I don't lock the door to my house. In any case Rump said over and over and over he'd release them. See 78.

Are you calling The Rump a liar?

Oh by the way I said nothing about "Dems". Not even in the part you cut out.

Oh by the way, first guy to furnish his tax returns? George Romney ---- a businessman.
Then he said anyone who runs for office and won't show them "may be hiding something".

I don't lock the door to my house.

Interesting.

Are you lying, an idiot, or do you live in a tent on LA's Skid Row?

I don't lock the door to my house.

Interesting.

Are you lying, an idiot, or do you live in a tent on LA's Skid Row?

How about all three.

You know...this is such a joke. Every other presidential candidate showed theirs.

False. Started with Nixon. That's 8.

37 did not.

Number one, it says presidential candidates, not "presidents". Number two your math is off. There have only been 44 POTUSes.

Trump is 45.

Candidate or not, the practice started with Nixon in 1973.

Do you always resort to such high-school shenanigans? Oh, wait ... of course you do.

Seems to me if they think the POTUS should have to show his tax returns, everyone in Government should have to show theirs.

Personally I don't think anyone should ever have to show their tax returns to anyone.

Are of the Deal...
Trump shows his Tax Returns 2 months before the next election and wins.

Stupid Liberals.

:lol:

Keep dreaming....so far....Trump has been phenomenally lacking in deals.

He needs a political ghost writer.
It must kill you to see American minorities having good jobs.

It must kill you to realize that the economy was improving at the same rate under Obama.

And unlike Trump we SAW his tax returns.
It wasn’t.
Simon Property spent a fortune rebuilding Roosevelt Field Mall and nobody came.
Hempstead Turnpike was regutted and nobody came.
The values of houses in my Town were down.
In 2 years I can sell my house for 3x the value.

That is not affected by rate. Obama inherited a huge recession. The economy steadily grew at the same rate as it's been growing under Trump. By the time Trump became president it was in much better shape than 2009.
Obama inherited GW’s economy and created a ton of food service jobs.
The business community’s confidence in Trump’s arrogance has created businesses.

Female candidates for president should have to show their medical records from pre-teen to present.

And his sycophants are at a fever pitch demanding that he is somehow SPECIALLY protected. You all know if Obama refused or Clinton refused you'd be screaming down the roof.

What do people want to see in them? No one has answered this question.

Presumably the same thing they wanted to see in Clinton's, Obama's, Bush's, Romney's, McCain's and...well...everyone else who isn't specially protected like Trump.
You couldnt answer one simple question. What do YOU want to see in them? I think you only care because Trump ISNT showing them. Youre just fishing for ANYTHING to whine about.

And his sycophants are at a fever pitch demanding that he is somehow SPECIALLY protected. You all know if Obama refused or Clinton refused you'd be screaming down the roof.

Presumably the same thing they wanted to see in Clinton's, Obama's, Bush's, Romney's, McCain's and...well...everyone else who isn't specially protected like Trump.

Protected? There's no "protected". Trump isn't required to show his tax returns, so he decided to not do so. That's pretty much all there is to it.

Provide a link that every other president supplied their taxes.

Well that was an exaggeration on why part, every president since the 1970s...but Trump. Who's special. And who's sycophants think he shouldn't have to.

Wonder what they would say if Clinton didn't?
I am still taking credits from losses in capital gains since the tech crash. THIRTY YEARS LATER!!! My guess is that Trump is still as well. And you wouldn't understand that unless you were experiencing the same situation. I will continue taking credits until the day I die.

That is what happens when your losses are so great that they can't be recouped in just a few years. is just life. So you take it in stride.

You couldnt answer one simple question. What do YOU want to see in them? I think you only care because Trump ISNT showing them. Youre just fishing for ANYTHING to whine about.
Easy answer. I want to see the same things I saw in the other candidates returns. How about you? Why should Trump be specially exempt?

Easy answer. I want to see the same things I saw in the other candidates returns. How about you? Why should Trump be specially exempt?

What did you specifically like in HRCs returns that you saw?

Nothing to exempt him from. It's strictly voluntary.

You know...this is such a joke. Every other presidential candidate showed theirs.

False. Started with Nixon. That's 8.

37 did not.

Number one, it says presidential candidates, not "presidents". Number two your math is off. There have only been 44 POTUSes.

Trump is 45.

Candidate or not, the practice started with Nixon in 1973.

Do you always resort to such high-school shenanigans? Oh, wait ... of course you do.

Actually he's 44. And the practice started with George Romney. In 1967.
Go ahead, look both of 'em up.

Nothing to exempt him from. It's strictly voluntary.

Maybe more to the point --- why should he be exempt from his own word?

Is it like his father being exempt from his Bronx birth certificate?

No they haven't

The whole tax return bull started with Nixon

And there is no legal requirement for anyone running for president to disclose any of hos private documents. If you want a legal requirement then amend the Constitution

Thats not a good enough answer, so you dont get to see them.

Forum List

Back